Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 04:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Woo hoo they clinched the division last night

It was a great game I think I may have to wear my Phillies t-shirt to breakfast

Well the extra rain never showed up it went south of us
As is the rain they said we would have all day today

So I guess hubby will be mowing
I really need to start deciding on what clothes we are going to take on the cruise
we leave in 2 weeks

Not sure what else is on the schedule for today

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2011, 06:21 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Morning!

Karla you must be getting excited I forget, is this the Eastern Cruise? Where you get to see the leaves changing?

It did get into the 70's yesterday, I was a happy camper. Bob got the rest of the crease on Jesses' roof sealed but he was not yet ready to close the pool. Jesse bought a football for Austin so PaPa, Jesse, Natalie, and Austin played touch football. Lol, it was kinda touch the football and run from Natalie, Austin did not want to play football with his sister. We had a nice walk, Natalie wanted to show me how well she rides her big girl bike. Had a good time.

Well Tricia's boss has hired me part time until he finds a permanent part time replacement for the girl he is firing on Tuesday. I'll probably only work 16 hours a week but that is great while I am looking for full time work. The position is data entry and phones and what ever else Tricia needs help with, I can do that! It will give me a few spending dollars to throw into the bank AND get me out of the house for a few hours a week.

Not much on the calendar today, clean and laundry and some TV. This is new series week on TV so I will be able to watch my shows again (not much on TV but I do like a few shows).

See all later

Old 09-18-2011, 07:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Stupid server/computer....had a whole post wiped out. (

Anyway...Good morning, all!

Such good news from everyone. Karla's packing, evey and sandy are starting new jobs. See? I told you the job gods would look your way, Sandy! Congrats, lady - every little bit helps.

Evey, great job on the show results.

Speaking of showings.....they showed my in-laws' house yesterday. Fingers crossed there's some interest.

Not sure what's going on at the NMS household today. I came inside a little while ago to find DH sacked out on the lanai sofa. Me? I think all the fresh pineapple, apple, banana/yogurt/granola, and barley soup will make sure I don't stray far from the house today.

Other than that...life is good! See y'all later!

Old 09-18-2011, 07:29 AM

Pattie you got me on soup again by telling us about your homemade soup yesterday! I'm making potato soup today and having BLT's with it! Yummy.

Old 09-18-2011, 07:37 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
*yawn* Morning peeps! *yawn*

Ugh! Just crawled out of bed. Thinking about crawling right back in. I think I am getting too old to play horse show all day, then hang out for a bonfire at night. And I didn't stick around for too much of the evening festivities.

I would like to take the day off, but some little black dog is already asking me to motivate. Rain in the forecast for later today, tonight, and tomorrow so I better make sure she gets at least a good mouse hunt in today.

Old 09-18-2011, 08:39 AM

Evey, you're a good mom.

Sandy, I love BLT's, but with his triglycerides and my cholesterol so high, we're staying away from them. Can I just get a bite of yours and your soup, too, please???

Old 09-18-2011, 08:47 AM

I should not be making it either Pattie, my cholesterol is high but sometimes a girl has to do what she has to do! If Tricia had her way I would be using turkey bacon but that was not on sale last week!

Oh and my sister gave me the secret to my mom's potato soup, use left over mashed potatoes instead of a white sauce!

Old 09-18-2011, 09:14 AM

I just don't care for the texture of turkey bacon. It just isn't the same. That's a good idea to use smashed taters.

Old 09-18-2011, 11:12 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,224,652 times
Well, so much for doing nothing.......

My friend called & wanted to go to breakfast. She had 9 people spend the night at her house after the bonfire last night & everyone woke up hungry. Sure, I'll go. We went to IHOP. Someone mentioned that I make good pancakes and apparently after the horse show next month breakfast will be at my house. Thanks guys!

On the way back my brakes decided that they no longer wished to participate. *sigh* I know I did this last summer & replaced all of the brake lines. I lost about 1/2 of my brake fluid, and the brakes are intermittent. Nothing is open around here on a Sunday, so I will have to baby the thing into the shop in the morning.

Shadow rolled under a pine tree and now has pine sap all over herself, which she is attempting to transfer to my sofa. So we will be heading over to the barn in a few minutes to scrub the pine sap off. At least it is a little warmer today.

Old 09-18-2011, 01:07 PM

Evey use peanut butter or oil to get the sap off, Cassy did that once and she had long golden retriever hair.......lots of mess but worth it to get the stuff off. Someone say I Hop I love their waffles

House is clean, except for the upstairs bathroom and our bedroom. Will throw that in tomorrow's things to do. Got a homemade carrot cake done for the girls today and waiting on it to put the cream cheese frosting on it, funny how it has been years since I really baked and now that I have little ones again I seem to bake something every week, mostly low cal./low fat recipes (except the carrot cake, low fat in a cake does not make it good in my opinion).

Found about 20 jobs to look further through and see if they are something I am interested in, pretty good for one day's worth of looking. Oh Pattie I agree with the turkey bacon too, not a big fan, I would rather have free range now that tastes like the bacon I grew up on
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals