Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2011, 04:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Morning ladies

We are heading out to breakfast in a bit

Then home so I can start washing the clothes we are taking. The temps are going to be around 60 so we are going to need the clothes I haven't looked at since March
I will give them a freshening wash them pack them

It is suppose to be rainy off & on today so it is a good inside project

What are you all up to today ?

p.s. lol I was looking at the shipboard activities yesterday They have rock wall climbing
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2011, 05:38 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

Well my guess is you will be scampering away from any type of rock climbing Karla! Lol, I would not want to do that on a good day with a perfect shoulder!

Today is my laundry day also. Not much else besides Church, if I can drag Bob out of bed that is.

I sat down to the computer last night after I reconnected to the new wireless network and was going to send out a quick resume, well I got directed to the companies website and after attaching my resume it sent me to the recruiting/HR page and I spent 45 minutes filling out an application! I was not expecting that! It was 10pm by the time I got done.

Best get, rainy and dreary today so it will be a good day for sending out resumes to the companies I have saved in my e-mail. Don't think I will be going back to Craigs List for anymore jobs, I have gotten two fake e-mails from a scammer, one wanted me to fill out a credit check before they would call me for an interview, yah like I'm going to do that. Oh well it was worth a try.

See ya all later.

Old 09-25-2011, 07:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good morning, all.

I'm taking a break from my chores. The chisel needed a rest.

Just cleaned the bathrooms and am going to dust. Why isn't housework fun???

This thread is just the right place to ask for ideas, what with all the creative folks here.

I'm thinking about skipping my July visit up north and going to visit for T'giving. It would be a gift for my mom for her 80th b'day, which is Dec. 1 of next year. The trick is, I'd like to make it a surprise. The surprise part isn't really the hard part; I'm sure I can figure out how to get there and show up without her knowing about it on T'giving morning. What's going to be difficult will be explaining to her why I'm not coming in July. Any ideas???

Old 09-25-2011, 08:02 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
You mean going for Thanksgiving and not going next July? Ohhh boy.

Laundry day plus some last night here, and I think we are going to a funeral visitation for someone mhused to work with, whose brother just passed away not very long ago--we were much closer to him. Then grocery shopping.

Have fun everyone.

Old 09-25-2011, 08:20 AM

I'm not a good one to ask that Pattie, when I get caught up in something like telling a little fib I go way overboard and have people worried. I'll think up on it though, maybe something will pop up that does not sound like a lie, but rather she can expect you at a later time (like in the middle of December or you will have to wait until January for that visit) because something is going on that you just cannot miss. I'll think on it.

Old 09-25-2011, 09:29 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Sorry about your hubby's friend, Connie.

I'm talking about skipping July of 2012 and going to visit T'giving 2012 instead. That way, I have a lot of time to think about it.

I know what you mean, Sandy. If I tell a fib, I swear the word LIAR lights up in neon across my forehead.

I have the Open House crew thinking about it, too.

Old 09-25-2011, 10:51 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,

Pattie, sounds like you're going to have to make up something but try to make up something that has a chance of happening. That way, you won't be fibbing.

I feel so much better today. I think they pumped way too many drugs into me the other day. Ugh!

Old 09-25-2011, 11:17 AM

Did they put you under to take out the port Cheryl?

Old 09-25-2011, 02:36 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Afternoon ladies
We just finished watching the Yankees game and I have laundry going

Finally the pain pills I have taken today kicked in the one this morning did nothing

rofl hubby joked that he was going to wear his yankees t-shirt on the plane to Boston but then said with the rivalry between the teams he was afraid no cab would take him to the ship

Connie so sorry to hear of the loss of you & hubbys friend sending good thoughts to everyone

Pattie let me think on this hey wait why can't you just say you have a house project that has to be done

How cool that your Moms birthday is the same as my hubby's

Old 09-25-2011, 04:34 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Yes, they put me under to take the port out. Not sure why and I'm going to ask when I see my surgeon in a couple of weeks for followup. She told me she was going to localize it and take it out but the anestheliologist(sp) was in my room and told me what he was going to do. Guess my doc changed her mind. I was too out of it afterwards to ask. I'm glad I was put under though.

Connie sorry to hear about your friend passing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals