Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 03:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

Every couple of weeks my friend that lives up the street and I have girls day.
We go out for breakfast then "be bop" around the stores.

Todays "mission" will be picking up odds and ends for the trip.

So today will be my day off from the gym, I will be taking Lola for a walk though.
I would rather do "girls day" on Thursdays because there aren't any good classes at the gym but I have a meeting at the school to meet the principal before we start this years Junior Master Gardener program. So since I will be "all cleaned up" for the meeting might as well take advantage
Thats right folks Karla is going to the principals office

Who will be first to check in ?

Karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2007, 03:56 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,231,607 times
LOL, called into the principal's office.

Shadow & I did the short walk this morning. Apparently the dark was too scary this morning.

Old 08-22-2007, 05:54 AM

back from the walk
it was actually a bit cool out there till the sun came all the way up lol

I actually was able to jog from the corner to my house today so far this is the longest jog.
a little at a time

off to shower and boy do I need it then off for girls day

karla

Old 08-22-2007, 05:57 AM

986 posts, read 2,807,976 times
Good morning...I am headed to the gym in an hour..than I am gettting my haircut. I am headed to AZ. in 7 days to see my son..I can't wait!!
Karla..have fun shopping..after seeing the pictures of Rance and Hannah, I am jealous that you are going to be in such a beautiful place real soon!!

Old 08-22-2007, 08:16 AM

4,610 posts, read 11,100,711 times
Hi everyone!

Our morning walk is done! Have a great day everyone!

Old 08-22-2007, 08:39 AM

72,412 posts, read 18,199,776 times
Good Mornig!
No time to exercise this morning
Catching a flight, talk in 4 days!

Old 08-22-2007, 11:29 AM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,451,160 times
Hey Karla, how are things going with your walking buddy? Did I miss the resolution of that saga?

Well, I did 30 minutes aerobic exercise, as forced by my doc! I'm supposed to be posting on here Monday-Friday, so hold me to it!

Old 08-22-2007, 01:05 PM

nope jco
he is still not speaking to me men !!!

karla

Old 08-22-2007, 01:19 PM

1,226 posts, read 3,645,406 times
Hi everyone!
That's good, Karla (with a K I was going to ask you, what did myfask mean?) keeping Rance on the phone...Hihi, you should see him, all restless, wanting to make some oatmeal for breakfast (Oh, I hope he never reads this!) Hope you'll find a good camera= you are so going to need one up here!

I haven't really exercised (at all, I should add, but I've had Rance running in the isles at Fred Myers every day, and some mountain climbing...) but I might do that sometime soon. Maybe. I just wanted to check in with you guys (hm, or should I say, I was "requested" to?)
We did take a walk over to the neighbour (Wolly, but his name is Dave- another funny story. You cannot spend time in Alaska without hearing LOTS and LOTS of stories...) yesterday or the day before yesterday. I'm not sure what today is, but I'm guessing wednesday from the thread title.
Does Americans really take the car wherever they go? Hm...
Nope, now I'm off to some healthy breakfast, and then a roadtrip up north (Have to take a bath in the Arctic ocean and become a Polar bear club member)
Have a great time everyone and keep up the good work!

Old 08-22-2007, 01:49 PM

4,279 posts, read 10,361,498 times
Due to nerves, exercise for me today has been opening and shutting the refridgerator door! I know ... shame on me ... but I have been trying to keep it healthy

Put an offer in on a house! It's already looking like a ping pong match with counter offers etc. Hopefully they will like the one I just shot back ... finger's crossed for game, set and match by tomorrow evening, then I'll be jumping for joy Brownie points for jumping?

Have a great evening everyone!

* Not sure what happened with your walking buddy Karla, but I hope everything works out ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals