U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2007, 03:42 PM

17,833 posts, read 31,574,326 times

Advertisements

ooo tet tea I am keeping the fingers crossed for you

sweden it was great to talk to you we are going to have so much fun .. I am so excited about the dog sled experience we are all going on.

ooo if you couldn't tell before I love stories !!!!!

here the scoop on my walking buddy

my walking buddy got "annoyed" with me because I told him I thought someone was taking advantage of him and his kindness.
You tell me .. If there is someone in your life that you really care about don't you think you should be able to see them more than once a week.
hes 83 she is 70 and she has constant "excuses" as to why she can't see him during the week.
He is very generous with her and I think she is taking advantage of this. when he gets excited about plans to do something during the week she always comes up with an excuse to postpone.
So the fact that he has no family here I have sorta adopted him making sure he is ok. The only ones he has here are her & I
I told him my thoughts in a much more tactful way and he got mad.
IMO the only reason he reacted so strongly is because he must of been having the same thought.
ok that was probably more that you all wanted to know .

karla
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2007, 04:58 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,820,434 times
He will get over it Karla and realize that you did it with concern for him. Men!

Lunch exercise today and it is soooooo hot here that I bet I lost 5 lbs of water in the last 24 hours. Yesterday was our all time high at 105! It was 95 today and it seems "cool".

Tet, fingers crossed for you!

Sweden, how do you like the USA? Of course our states are all different and most are more populated than Alaska, but the breathtaking pictures you all are posting makes me think I might want to book one of those cruises next year.

Well all have a great evening.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:41 PM

4,280 posts, read 9,966,810 times
Well folks, looks like I'll be downing a good bottle of plonk tonight!

Our offer on the house was accepted I don't think it has quite hit me yet. Our very first home with no more moving. I can't wait to paint and rip up flooring

A great big "THANKS" for all the good luck you guys sent our way.

Karla, sorry your friend took it the way he did. Sometimes the truth can be hard to hear. I'm sure he'll come around.

Can someone please direct me to the photos Sweden and Rance are posting! When you're away from CDF for a while it's a little hard to get back into the groove.

THX

Old 08-22-2007, 08:37 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,820,434 times
Tet, in case you have not found it by yourself by now, it is the Relationships Forum, under Wishing Sweden a great time.

They have posted beautiful Alaska pictures. By the way, congrats on the house!

Old 08-22-2007, 10:17 PM

292 posts, read 949,095 times
Let's see.
Walking at lunch, walking at dinner.

I off to bed. I didn't know Rance and Sweden were visiting. No wonder they have not been around.

Full body massage tomorrow. I'm going to try and go swimming after that.

Old 08-23-2007, 04:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,574,326 times
tet woo hoo
congrats !!! on the house
I have to send you a jade cutting, I do it for all my friends who get new homes.

can you link the mls listing so we can see your new home ?
I wanted to post my happydance thing for you but photobucket is down

karla
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals