Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2011, 06:15 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Real Cheesesteack = check
Real Pizza = check
Real Diner
Real bagels

So I have the last 2 to do then I have experienced my Philly favorites

So I think my scale back home is wrong I got on my brothers and it shows 5 #s less I asked him if his is correct and he said it is !! so yay that makes a total of 16 pounds lost since the surgery and 23 pounds less than this time last year

I am heading up to the main house in a bit to see what today will hold

I need to figure how to be able to bring home bagels tomorrow
lol I may ship home some of the cold weatrher clothes so I can put them in my suitcase
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2011, 06:55 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

Karla what about shipping the bagels? It would be cheaper and then maybe the shop you buy the bagels from might consider shipping you some every so often!

Walk is out of the way, it was spitting rain drops out and I was looking like a drowned rat by the time I got back.

Happy for you that the result of your visit were successful, I bet you cannot wait to get back to warmer temperatures and now you have seen snow too!

Gotta get, lots of bills to pay and I have to work today too.

See ya!

Old 11-03-2011, 07:49 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Great news about your brother; good news on the "short term" bucket list; bestest news on the weight loss!

Did my 2 miles and about 25 min. worth of weight work. I was sure, after yesterday's Chinese overload that I had gained weight, but I didn't. DH did about 4 miles today and about 20 min. of weights.

Housework day today. Load #1 is hanging on the line, #2 is in the machine. Dishes are washing themselves. Have to clean the kittie's litter box area. The little guy likes to hang his butt over the edge while he's in the box and do his tinkles outside. Brat. Boys will be boys, I guess. And need to wash the kitchen floor, too.

CYL.

Old 11-03-2011, 03:03 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,394,464 times
Well I'm glad all of you are losing weight. I think my hubby and I caught it. We are staring to diet "together" after tonight;s dinner out. We both need to get serious. We went a little crazy since we got to FL. Time to change things.

I walked my 4.5 miles today.

Have a great day!!

Old 11-03-2011, 03:03 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Today I did the same workout as yesterday but I banged my thigh with the end of the weight-the bar part--OUCH-big time ouch.

Glad your news is good karla.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals