Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2011, 03:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

lol Can you tell I am ready for it

Got up around 4:30, I really need to turn the bedroom clock back
But thats ok I now have time to get some figures entered into Quick Books before P/T

I can not wait until I am done with it maybe I can reduce it to 2xs a week

I got the payroll information I need so I can switch payroll from Corporate early this morning
lol we have a little game she will send me something really late almost as if to say "see how late I stayed up doing this" well I respond really really early in the morning
So I replied to her 3:25 am email with my own at 4:30 am
I know I know it is petty lol

So I will be talking to our bank about the payroll later today to see how long the switch will take

Not sure what other fun things I have on the list
I do have to stop at my friend Richards after PT to notarize somethign for him. He is so much fun I may hang out with him for a bit

We are going out for dinner with him & his wife tomorrow night for his B-day my B-day our anniversary & hubbys B-day
I think we are going to Capitale Grill

Thats the place that has the pineapple vodka !!!

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2011, 04:02 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Morning!

I laid in bed as long as I could, woke up at 4 am and could not go back to sleep. Coffee is made, banking done and here I am.

We did not get the snow/rain mix predicted (thank goodness), it is dry out now and no frost so I am assuming the temperatures never got into the 30's. Hopefully it will stay this way until I get into work, I am not a big fan of driving the freeway in the pouring rain.

My exercise will probably be limited to the running around I do at work today, I have an early morning shift and won't be out until 5:30 pm, have to stop at Meijer to get Natalie's birthday gift (she is 4 on Sunday and shares her birthday with Maddie who will be 11)! Maddie will be with her dad this weekend so we won't have a family party for her but next weekend she will be home and will go to Craigs Cruisers for fun with her friends (and Mom). Natalie is going to some new place where the parents have a small restaurant to sit in and the kids play in the play area (I forgot the name of the place) and the best part is the "wait staff" plays with the kids for you, so all parents have to do is watch from their seats! Kim loves it!

Best get, Bob should be up by now and I don't hear him stirring yet! Have a good one all.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:16 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
G' morning. No,m Karla, they are not going to budge on the tickets. They don't care. There have been so many people deployed over the years, to them it's just another lame excuse. Billy kept telling me to buy the flight insurance because HE thinks that allows you to change your tickets, but it doesn't, but he doesn't get that.

Now I have to act all nonchalant and normal for a while so the kitty doesn't get suspicious and go into hiding! Just thought I'd pop in and say hey.

Oh speaking of kid parties, one night last week, I believe, the mayor of Toledo was driving in his bigSUV and saw a little boy walking alone down the street about 9 ish. He followed him and stopped and asked him what he was doing. His mother left him behind at a party at Chucky Cheese. Thought he was in the vehicle with the rest of the kids but he had gotten out. And he was trying to 'walk home' --8 miles away. Didn't know his name or address but knew the name of his school and the principal showed up and they waited for the mom to return.

Anyway, I gotta scoot. Be back later.

Well, the groomer just called, he's running late--had to do a couple of dogs that got 'skunked', so at least I know mystic won't be his WORST job of the day!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 11-10-2011 at 08:31 AM..

Old 11-10-2011, 10:19 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
LOL...Connie, let's hope she won't be the worst! Skunk must be bad. Luckily, I've never had to deskunk anything.

We used to have to have Smokey shaved once a year, she'd get so tangled, but DH now has a handle on it.

OK, got my new sneaks yesterday and wore them on my walk today. Very, very nice. No blisters - they're light and fit very well and have good support. I'm a happy camper.

I did 3 miles walking and 25 min. weights. DH thinks he did about 4 miles. He had a tough time - got tired halfway home and didn't know if he'd be able to walk the rest of the way, but he did. Must be a bear getting older.

Have fun today, Karla.

Sandy...give the girls b'day hugs from their exercise aunties, ok???

Old 11-10-2011, 05:38 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Hey Connie when I lived in NC I got flight insurance on a flight to GR when Kim was going to have Natalie, I did end up changing my day to a week later and it covered it. Not sure if it changes with the airline (I used to fly NW) or if the insurance has changed in the 4 years but it worked for me (and was only about 53.00 for it).

Glad your new sneakers work right Pattie! I wish I could wear them to work, I have a wonderful pair that my feet are crying for. Man you gals all of my old cats would have clawed a person to death for trying to groom them (lol, let me tell you about the time my 4 dogs and 1 cat got fleas, lol the dogs were a breeze to bath, but Kitten about had a fit)!

Poor Maddie is home sick and it is her birthday weekend I'll give them both hugs tho.......thanks!

Old 11-11-2011, 04:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning ladies
Yup yesterday was another busy nonstop day
I realized after PT that the banks are closed today so I sent corporate a email reminding them. They were having a problem getting the numbers from ADP so we did an estimate

Got the quotes from the insurance companies yikes business insurance is expensive. there is not only the regular insurance but workmans comp which is the same amount.
Sent the quote to our bank that has a insurance division to see if they can do any better

Connie here is a "loophole" that might work (if you have a Dr that is understanding) get the travel insurance on the old ticket them buy new tickets then a day or so before the original flight cancel it due to illness
I can't believe how they don't realize these men & women have been serving to protect us

One of the airlines needs to offer "military tickets" where with the right docs you can change the flight
hmm maybe I should call one of the big airline public relations departments and suggest this

Yay on the new sneakers Pattie I am always trying to find a pair like that What brand & model are they ?

Sandy sending feel betters for our B-day girl and B-day hugs to them both

ok off to start todays thread and it is my day to post the QOTD

see you in a bit

Old 11-11-2011, 07:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Karla, they're Skechers Shape-ups Liv Walk/Run Lightweight Toning. Yes, I know they don't do any toning, but I do notice that my posture is much better walking in them. They only had the Gray/pink in my size. Have I ever mentioned how much I hate pink???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals