Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2011, 07:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

I was so excited to hear that Billy was back safe & sound I forgot to start todays thread

We went to breakfast then stopped at Home Depot

Hey did you know that they will give you a 5% discount if you use your Home Depot card
I knew Lowes did this

I am invited to Hirokos today for some kind of gathering I said I would stop by for a few minutes
Too bad you all don't live closer because I think there is going to be tons of authentic Japanese food
lol one lady is bringing spam sushi Spam is very popular over there I will bring some back for hubby

OOo hubby turned a small bowl yesterday he did a good job for his first try
he used the trunk from the elm tree we took down last year. He cut it into chunks or as they are officially called "bowl blanks"
Rofl I told him "you need to make one for NN since she had such a fit when we took the tree down" Yup bad karla lol

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2011, 08:33 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

Karla I am so happy you posted that Billy made it home in today's thread because I missed it in yesterday's! That being said "WELCOME HOME BILLY" we are so very proud of you and are happy that your Mom and Dad were there to see you get back in the States.

I have taken a walk but it was just a slow and nice one not fast like I usually do, just taking in the green grass before Ma Nature takes it away.

Nothing planned for today, I have to work for a few hours but will be back in time to watch one of my new shows, Walking Dead. Might just have to throw a few clothes in the washer and dryer.

BBL everyone have a good day.

Old 11-20-2011, 08:54 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
HI, all.

Len did his walk this morning - somewhere around 5 miles. I'm not so sure I like that he's exercising. Now, he's telling me what I should and shouldn't do. I'm Irish and German....you don't TELL me anything!

I can't imagine the relief Connie must feel. So glad he's home.

Our friends came for coffee. I'm trying to get stuff like "special" bowls and platters out for Thursday, get as much done ahead of time as I can. How did I ever do this while working full time???

Old 11-21-2011, 03:38 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies
uh oh lol Pattie do I see an auction in the future
Hirokos was interesting met some nice people and saw lots of food that I am sure you all would of loved
I brought hubby a plate and he did

Hubby got the 2 cabinets up in the garage I helped with one. lol he siad "you have no mechanical skills" because I had trouble using the drill while leaning over the ladder and holding the drill sideways and wearing heels
um ya think
Well I got the screws in enough that they stayed on the wall so he could finish

I made a ham for diner this one turned out pretty good
Today I will slice it all down and freeze it in packets

oo I will share a secret I think his Dad is coming up the weekend of the 3rd to surprise him for his Birthday
I called him on Saturday to remind him that this was a big one
I won't know until next Monday

oops here he comes so off to start todays thread
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals