Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 03:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies
2 days to go

I moved my PT to 7 because I have to get a few things done today
Picking up the cheese cake to take to mils
Pay my property taxes (ouch but not as ouch as last year since they went down $400)

I'm also going to have a CTJM with corporate not only am I still waiting on information to switch the remaining stuff but it seems someone is not keeping us updated with information on things like meetings oh and menu items for the b4 T-day rush

Hopefully things are falling in place for all of your dinners

What are you all up to today ?

Pattie when do your guests arrive ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2011, 04:10 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning Karla I am up early also, Bob had to be to work early for a meeting and I have been awake for hours anyway so it was time to climb out of bed!

Doctor appointment this morning and an interview this afternoon, hopefully I will be the perfect match, although I really want this job so am a little nervous about this interview.

Things are coming around, got the upstairs bathroom cleaned and all the off white cabinets cleaned from little girl finger prints. Laundry is almost done, mostly throws and rugs left and today between the doctor appointment and interview I will mop floors and steam clean the rugs. All that will be left for tomorrow will be baking bread and pies and cutting up the veggies for stuffing and salad.

I won't have time for my walk this morning, nor this afternoon so today will be dancing with the steam cleaner day.......shake, shake, shake...........

Have a good day all!

Old 11-22-2011, 04:39 AM

lol Sandy I can see the working with the steam cleaner work out dvd now

I wish I could use mine but it is to heavy for the shoulder

Good luck on the interview today what type of position is it for?

Old 11-22-2011, 06:00 AM

Receptionist (what I have always done) for the oldest law firm in GR, President Ford was once a lawyer for them. That is what makes me nervous, the fact that it is a big law firm! Just gotta out perform the younger candidates!

Old 11-22-2011, 06:13 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,391,972 times
Good morning ladies. Just a quick pop in to say hi. Hubby and I have been like lunatics. After some finagling we got a deal on our house. We are closing December 1 We are prepping for a huge moving sale this weekend, gotta get my hair dyed..since hubby won't let me dye it in the house for fear of me getting brown dye on any grout, and I have some big dental appointments before the closing. Oh joy.

Anyway, I hope you are all well.

Sandy-Good luck today.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Old 11-22-2011, 07:02 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
G'moning, all.

Must be cheesecake day. The first stage of mine is in the oven, so I'm waiting for that to finish (the crust) before I start the other stuff because this has to cool down before I pour the goop in it. Karla, what time will you be here to pick it up??

DId my 3 miles and 30 min. of weights. YOu know, I feel better lately than I have in a long, long time. Other than my hips, I feel terrific physically, mentally and emotionally than I have for quite a while now. It's a nice feeling, that's for sure.

Gotta run....timer's about to go off and I have to make sure everybody at OOH is ok.

Oh, best of luck, Sandy. I would think that would value your experience.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:32 AM

Back from the doctor and yea I don't go back for a year!!!! Cholesterol is a little high but she said me being smart will keep that from being higher (and I have been much better with my eating lately)! Hopefully this is a sign.......And Pattie my experience is what I am going to play upon during this interview The old receptionist is retiring so maybe they might be more interested in experience than schooling and playing the word game.

See ya all later off to mop the floors.

Old 11-22-2011, 08:57 AM

Once they see the class act you are, they'll be impressed, I just know.

Cake is in the oven, another hour to go before it's finished baking, so I can do some housework in the meantime. Lucky me, huh? Something tells me I may be visiting the pool this afternoon.

Old 11-22-2011, 11:36 AM

Afternoon ladies I am home from part one of my day
My sister dropped the dog off and we did a little shopping
ok ring the bells I was trying on size 8 jeans !!!! I bought 1 pair and a really cute pair of boots

Now I am home for a bit before part 2 and of course I am once again on hold this time with the video surveillance company because I can not log in to the stores cameras

Sandy I agree with Pattie your what they need to be the first contact when people come in to the law firm

Yay Lisa congrats on the house sale
I am telling you anyone that is selling a house needs to join our exercise form because look at our track record
We sell houses

Pattie I will be by tomorrow to p?u my cheesecake

Yay on the feeling so terrific hey when I stop by tomorrow can some rub off on me

I had a mini meltdown at PT this morning
I was having so much pain as she was stretching my arm
I was telling her how I am still having lots of pain and how after 3 months of it I was done
She went on to say it is normal even the pain right at the incision
and then she reminded me that it is normal to have this for 6 months even a year
Yup thats what caused the mini meltdown
But I am ok now

Yay video company fixed the problem, they had to build new ports
rofl don't I sound official

OK off to write the check for the property insurance then go pick up hiroko so we can both pay ours

back later

Old 11-22-2011, 11:42 AM

Hang in there, Karla. You must be about done with PT, right? Mine was 12 weeks, if I remember correctly.

Karla, your cake is out of the oven and cooling. It looks and smells wonderful. I got a lot done today and I'm just beat. As soon as I see who's dropped by OOH, I'm headed to the pool and hot tub.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals