U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 03:35 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,744,094 times

Advertisements

Well as normal as my weird crazy life can be lol

I have "ortho doc" at 8:30 then I may stop on my way home to return the tops I got that are too big

I am taking payroll over as of today so I have a conference call at noon with the payroll lady at the bank and my manager
The software for doing payroll online should be arriving this week
Get this there is a 45 min tutorial to show you how to use it so I guess my manager and I will do it together
that way we can help each other

It is suppose to pour this afternoon so I can close out last week and then get on the treadmill

What are you all up to today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2011, 03:45 AM

8,189 posts, read 30,074,454 times
Hey peeps!

Internet is working this morning. Yay!

We had a peaceful long weekend here. I am fighting off a cold. Shadow does not care, and we have just come in from hunting bunnies in the rain.

The "S" word is in our forecast for tomorrow night. They can't decide between less than an inch and 1-2 inches......

Gotta scoot and get dressed for work. Have a great one everybody!

Old 11-28-2011, 03:50 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,866,708 times
Good to see you Evey and eat lots of oranges!

I am scheduled to be at work at 7 so this will be a fast good morning! Yikes tomorrow I am scheduled for 6am! I can't for the life of me figure out what I am going to be doing this early in the morning, maybe pricing and probably restocking but that is just a guess.

Got the tree up and Miss Morgan decorated it last night, that girl was on a mission! Lol it looks pretty good although the tree is slightly leaning towards the window (I don't see it but Maddie does).

Gotta get, have a good one all.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:06 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,323,437 times
Aaaarrrggghhhhh!! Trying to pay bills online and the new bank's website won't let me in. They'd better do it soon or I'll be getting late notices!

Len and I walked about 4 miles this a.m. Then we came in and took the sofa apart and put it on the curb for the garbage guys to pick up. He actually cut it in half! It's a big bulky heavy thing and it was the only way to do it without killing ourselves.

Gotta go visit OOH and then try to pay bills again. I may have to call, see what's up.

Hugs, all.

Old 11-28-2011, 07:45 AM

20,543 posts, read 28,829,488 times
Good morning!!

It's raining here but at least we had a great weekend for our moving sale.

This is our final week to clear things up. The closing is scheduled for Thursday.

Once we get that done, hubby and I will start walking at the campground.

Old 11-28-2011, 11:21 AM

12,983 posts, read 13,815,682 times
Today i did a short cardio workout--I can really notice the lack of exercising lately. Thanks to our trip and the short week/ long weekend of Thanksgiving, my exercising suffered.

Going to the doctor's in a while, see if they can figure out why my tongue is so sore. Dentist is clueless about it, and it's been bugging me for a while and now my throat and ear hurt too. Yippee.

Have a good day everyone. Evey, can I borrow Shadow to guard my bird feeder from the squirrels?

Old 11-28-2011, 02:27 PM

8,189 posts, read 30,074,454 times
Connie, you may surely borrow Shadow. We have no squirrels out here in the country, which makes no sense to me whatsoever. They should be all over the corn and soybeans, but I never see any out here.

If you would like I will even send Tippy Toes along as a bonus.......

Old 11-28-2011, 05:00 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,866,708 times
Lol, I will take both of them just for my watching enjoyment

Lisa glad to hear that the sell is going so well, are you going to do another thread about this house? It sure is nice that the house sold while you were down there so you did not have to make a trip!

Pattie, we were able to go online to banking website asap when we opened our new account, or is it just bill pay that will not work as it should?

Remember my problems with my insurance company this past summer, well when I canceled the policy they never canceled it! They let it run until September, never sent me any notification, and last week I got a letter from a collection service! I called my old agent in Indiana, sent her my e-mails with customer service about pricing, canceling policy with two customer service reps names. Well I ripped her a new..........and she of course blaimed it on the corporate people. Today I got a call from her that I needed notification/proof of insurance (which happened to be dated 1 week after I canceled Allstate) and she said she was trying to get it straightened out for me. I blew up and said I have been a customer of yours since the 80's, never had a ticket and your company is treating me like this.........anyway NEVER get Allstate insurance they are rip offs and that is said from a true blue customer errrrr ex customer, some of their antics I have turned the other cheek to and passed it off as just plain insurance, but this I can't pass off, it should be illegal! I guess I have to call customer service myself and get someone higher up than a regular office worker, sent to collections I have never heard of anything like this. I am still mad and I spoke with her at 2:00!

Old 11-28-2011, 05:07 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,323,437 times
Wow, Sandy, I don't blame you for being so upset. Idiots. And they'd best fix anything that messes up your credit, too.

It was bill pay that was messed up, but we got it straightened out. Took a while, but it's working now and I don't have to worry about getting past due notices.

That cold front that's supposed to dump snow in parts of the south came thru. Dropped our temps about 15 degrees.

Connie, I hope they figure out what's wrong with your tongue.

I made about the best turkey soup I've ever made today. It was a delicious dinner and most of it was made using leftovers. Yum.

Have a great night, all.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,744,094 times
Morning ladies

Sandy call the collections place back and use this phrase
"according to FDCPA regulations you must provide a true and accurate reporting
Since I have provided the necessary documents proving I canceled the old insurance as well as documentation of my new insurance, should you of made any late reporting to my Credit report you have 30 days to remove it"

Collection companies fear the "FDCPA"

Pattie What did hubby use to cut the sofa in half are we talking chain saw !!!
We didn't get a lot of rain most went around us but I could feel the temp drop in the wind

Connie what did the DR say?
Oh have you tried the "squirrel proof" bird feeders
I read somewhere that those hand held spiny things placed around the feeder helps keep them away
Also a aluminum pie pan tied near it is suppose to work too

Evey I hope you are feeling better today
Can I make my reservation early for T.T and shadow for next May when my peaches are almost ready
I am tired of fighting the squirrels & raccoons for them

Lisa thats a fast close
Are you going to get another house project?
If so you should consider looking around here I know there are some great project houses
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals