Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2011, 03:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

lol the "feels like" is only 36
I am glad I have the heat on and the fuzzy robe

Today is Hubbys 40th B-day
I think we are going out to eat tonight
I wanted to do something because this is a special birthday maybe have a few friends over or invite them out to eat
But he prefers low key B-days **shakes head**

I went shark diving for my 40th but they do say opposites and all that stuff lol

I have PT at 8 then I think I will do the bank run (I still deposit invoices & royalties) today. Since I no longer have to wait for payroll numbers I can go on my schedule woohoo

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2011, 04:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, Karla. Woke up WAYYYY too early this a.m. No walk today, since I'll be bell ringing. Our community "adopts" the local Publix to ring bells in 2 hour shifts for 3 days/week for 2 or 3 weeks and this one's my shift.

Happy B'day to Mr. KwaK. Wow. I remember 40. It was the year I met Len. Good year.

It's my mom's 79th b'day today.

Anyway...just dropped by to say g'morning to y'all.

Old 12-01-2011, 04:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning!

Have fun Pattie!!!

lol, I can't remember my 40th! I'm sure it was good though, I was not with the ex that year! Anyway happy birthday to Mr. Kwak

No walk for me today my exercise will have to be all the walking, reaching I do at work. AND I don't work with the young, lazy girl who pretends to do the extras at work and leaves it for everyone else so my day should be good!

See everyone later and have a great day.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:12 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,391,972 times
Happy Birthday to Mr. K and Pattie's mom.

Hubby and I don't do birthdays but I'm sure my 40th was good because we were together.

OK..hubby is in the shower and then we have to hustle. Closing is at 10:00 and we have to be completely out of the house. I think we have about an hour of work left

I'll catch up later from the new campground.

Old 12-01-2011, 05:14 AM

Hubby says thanks for the B-day wishes !!!

Pattie sending Happy Birthday wishes to your Mom
That makes 3 people I know who have B-days today

Sandy I am glad that girl is off today. I really dislike working with people like that

I am going to go early to PT

oh I forgot "ortho Doc" told me that the cold & weather changes will affect my shoulder
Yikes he was right
Glad he "warned" me or I would of thought this new pain was something wrong

Old 12-01-2011, 05:16 AM

Hey Lisa we were posting at the same time

Good luck today with the closing !! I know it will go nice and smooth

Old 12-01-2011, 02:36 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Today I started a workout that was mind-numbingly slow, so I fired her and found an old standby and did that one.

Billy called me last night, he's coming up from the 15th to the 27th! That will be soooooo great! It was so good just talking to him, it always makes me happy.

Happy Birthday to your hubby Karla. Hope you have a good evening

OH, guess whose basement flooded [again]? I'll give you a hint, last time it flooded, yours truly was the one dealing with it while she sat in her vacation home down south telling everyone how stressed she was about it. Golly I hate to sound so gleeful but...
Spoiler

Old 12-01-2011, 05:18 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hmmmm...I wonder whose basement got wet???

Old 12-02-2011, 03:09 AM

Morning ladies

Yay on Cpt Billy coming home for 12 days !!! I know you must be over the moon excited Connie

I hope she didn't ask you to deal with it, you have the perfect excuse Billy will be coming home

lol saw NN yesterday on my way to PT she commented on the new car. When I asked don't you love the color she said well I prefer black I know she doesn't like the blue but too bad
As I was coming out of the grocery store yesterday I had just unlocked the car and a man walking by said that is such a great color
And the workmen that are working on the house across the street that just sold said the same thing so guess what NN put that in your pipe

I returned a bunch of things that I got BF that didn't fit
I exchanged the pants for size 8 I looked at the label and made sure I got the ones with only 1% spandex instead of 2%
I will maybe test them by wearing them around the house for a bit before I take the tags off

We went to Outback with our Sunday breakfast friends for Hubbys B-day
They said they had a nice time on the cruise but 20 days was too long

We stopped at Hirokos after dinner she asked if "Him" (she has trouble saying hubbys name) could change her porch light
omg rofl she gave him the funniest B-day card
on the front it was a cartoon guy leaning over mooning you with a 4 on one butt cheek and a 0 on the other
Inside it said "40 the other f word"
The funny part was she is so proper I would of never expected that kind of card we were rolling
lol she surprises me at times

oh Pattie when I saw the bell ringer at Publix I put in extra I told her "my friend is ringing the bell today down south and here is some extra for her bucket"

lol I may see about volunteering next year yup you know me not many will get past without donating

Old 12-02-2011, 09:43 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
No, Karla, she won't ask me. I haven't spoken to her in a couple of years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals