Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2011, 04:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

I have PT at 7 and woke up at 6:20

Wanted to get the thread started and will post more when I get back
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2011, 06:44 AM

ok back from PT and I am not going back until the 3rd

Yesterday was insane I think I finished work and everything else around 6 P.W.M.O !!

I am taking my friend to work at 9:45 then I have banking errands and I have to pick up a couple things then Hubby & I are going over to a friend of his who is having some kind of problem with a wood cabinet so he asked if hubby can take a look

lol so much for my do nothing day
I may try again tomorrow

Going to be 82 today

Whats your day look like ?

Old 12-22-2011, 07:51 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
PWMO????

Good morning. Well, sorta. Somebody I know drank rum last night when she knows it doesn't agree with her, but we're not saying who it was.

So..no walking this a.m. Len did, tho. Not sure how far he went. He was gone about 1.25 hours.

Went and bought a bunch of food to get us thru the holiday. Changed our minds. going for the ham dinner so we can make soup after. Nothing major, tho....

DH ran to Fleamasters. When he gets back, I have to vacate the premises so he can wrap things up.

Off to OOH, then out on the porch to read 3 papers - haven't read them the past two days! Gotta catch up with the world.

Enjoy the day, all.

Evey, I hope the issues go away.

Old 12-22-2011, 10:23 AM

PWMO = Plum wore me out

lol

Old 12-22-2011, 02:29 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,

Karla, how did the PT go or I should ask how is it going?

We've decided to list our house with another realtor out of town as they sell mountain homes too. She's coming by the 30th to take pictures and do a video and then she will list it. Our house has been on the market for over a year and the realtor here has shown it only twice so it's time to move on.

Our electric was going on and off but it seems to be back to normal now but we're expecting another snowstorm tonight so hopefully it won't effect the electricity.

Sorry I haven't been on here much. I miss yacking with you all.

Old 12-22-2011, 05:53 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Hey Cherly good to see you too! Hope you and yours (C) have a great Christmas! I understand the lack of trust in someone who only has shown the home twice, hard enough market but to have someone not motivated and now you have another winter there

Evey hope the well issues get solved, man are you hauling water from your house to the barn?

Well I got my exercise in at work today, walked and walked and stood and smiled It was a heck of a day and then to boot all I could not get out to the main road, the traffic was all backed up. I think tomorrow I am going to scoot around the back and take a side road by Meijer, should get out without traffic back up. I am soooo tired, these hours of back and forth between days and nights is killing me. I just want to come home tomorrow and sleep a good 10 hours before I have to get up

Gotta get. See everyone later.

Old 12-22-2011, 06:19 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hey peeps!

LOL Sandy! I suppose in a manner of speaking we were hauling water from my house to the barn. They used the front end loader to bring huge containers over to fill them from the hose in my back yard. When I went to bed last night the crew was still over at the farm working on the well. They stayed until it was up & running.

I am pretty wiped out. We had a long day at work, then a mini-party at the barn. I just got back & jumped through the shower. Pretty sure if I eat another cookie I will explode.

I am sooooo looking forward to a 4 day weekend.

Old 12-23-2011, 05:50 AM

Morning ladies

Cheryl it is good to see you we have missed you here

I agree on the new Realtor. Is there anyway they can possible put your listing in any of the vacation magazines for your area.

PT is going lol
There is a big improvement in my different ranges of motion
The last we have to "achieve" is being able to get my right arm to reach high enough to hook a bra
I am still having pain in one area the front of the shoulder joint
I decided I am not going to PT next week I will do my exercises at home so it will be interesting to see how this affects things

Sandy I too have become pretty good at skirting traffic around our town center
The traffic probably wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many DA drivers out there

Evey glad to hear they got the well issues straightened out
lol I just had a funny thought
You all should hit the stores the day after Christmas and pick up lots of santa hats when they go 50% off
Then next year put them on all of the horses for a really cool Christmas card

Still haven't finished the last couple things I need to pick up
Had a nice visit over at hubbys friends his wife is from Italy and I really enjoy talking to her
She gave me 2 small rosemary plants I am going to put them in pots this time. My old rosemary plant wasn't in a sunny enough area and got too much water. I think the pots will be easier

I better go start todays thread and it is my day for the qotd
I want to try and get out of here by 9:30
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals