Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2011, 06:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

New Years Eve !!!!
It is only 5 days away
lol I better start thinking about those resolutions
and my FIL is coming Friday for the NY weekend

I think I am going to use today as straighten up day with all the rushing the past few days there is stuff everywhere
lol the poor dining room table & breakfast bar in the kitchen seem to be the main dumping grounds

As much as I loved being with family the past few days I am really glad to be done with the rich foods
lol between Christmas Eve & Christmas Day I have eaten more than in a long time

oh I did try a few new things Guinness walnut cheese,Smoked Gouda cheese, my MIL pork dish
lol I did pass on the roasted brussel sprouts Hubby tried them and said they were pretty good
But wow they are a smelly food while cooking lol I stay far away from smelly food

Once I straighten the house up I am going to have to spend a couple hours on work stuff
Last week with the new chicken distributor was a nightmare in the bookkeeping dept. They were COD so my manager couldn't do deposits because we needed to make sure there was cash on hand
This morning we are going to get that all straightened out.

I had a "chat" with the head over at corporate I told him if you don't get it under control with the chicken guy I am going to call the old distributor myself and go back to them
I think that ruffled his feathers (pun intended) he said we should be getting delivery today from the old company

Ok enough rambling

What fun things are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 07:12 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Well, no shopping for me today. I didn't get home until almost midnight last night. We did have a fabulous evening, and I guess I didn't really need any more wrapping paper.

Santa brought me a new Coach wallet, a new purse that I probably won't use, a pink Gucci keychain, an amazing cinnamon candle (not really a candle person but I love this one), a dressy black top with sequins, an emergency LED light that straps to my head so I can see when the power goes out, 2 boxes of my favorite imported British tea, and a NASCAR calendar. Oh! and a new-to-me TV. Friends just did a renovation and bought a wall mounted TV. They had a nice TV that they bought right as the flat panel TVs were coming out, and it rarely got used. My old one was pushing 15 years old and the picture was getting darker and darker, to the point where if there was a night time scene you kind of couldn't see it. They asked me if I could use the TV and I was so excited, a new TV was not in my budget.

My critters made out like bandits this year. I will not have to buy treats for a long, long, long time.

Shadow is mostly sound this morning. Fingers crossed she stays that way. We changed her meds and finally there is noticeable improvement. We have been taking it easy and she is getting wilder and wilder and wilder. *sighs* I wish I could make her understand that resting the shoulder is going to make it better, tearing around the uneven frozen ground and jumping down off the bed is going to make it worse. We have not ventured out any farther than the front porch for a cigarette yet this morning.

Snow is in our forecast for tonight and tomorrow.

Just some light housework in my plan for today.

Old 12-26-2011, 10:14 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Shadow SMOKES???? Evey, you must tell her it is very very bad for her!

Did Santa bring you anything to help keep you warm?

Don't know what's in store for here today, but Billy leaves tomorrow, so I'm kind of heartbroken already, but mh goes back to work then to so...

No more NN pounding on the windows--that's in Saturday's thread if any of you missed that little episode of idiocy.

We went to MIL's yesterday, we bought her tons of Godiva chocolate and some ghiradelli too and some for SIL too. SIL made this really beautiful plaque kind of thing, it's pieces of colored glass in a design that has our address on it to hang on the house. She made it! I don't know what you call that kind of crafting but wow, it is amazing!

Today I am making lasagna, which I haven't made in many, many years, thanks to changing our eating habits---speaking of which, my 'pre-diabetic' dealio was I was 102, the cutoff is 99. The gal who called me about my vitamin D level said I might have just eaten something starchy that raised it, and that it was no big deal, basically.

Old 12-26-2011, 02:20 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
OMG, life was good till about 1 hour ago.

Remember Nutso Neighbor from about 2 years ago??? She's baaaaaa-aaack! Yep, she and the husband that she left and cleared the house out on are back together and they bought my late "boyfriend" Tom's house for $10,000. Unbelievable. THey just pulled in about an hour ago. I'm going to drink a lot tonight.

Old 12-26-2011, 03:07 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Oh no Pattie! You can come hide at my house.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:31 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone.

Pattie, have a drink for me too.

Took down all the decorations today. Trying to get things organized before the new realtor shows up Friday to take pictures. It will probably take me most of the week to do.

Old 12-27-2011, 04:51 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
yikes Pattie I will even have a few drinks for you
Will they be closer or farther away this time
lol Can't you pretend you don't remember them or have never met
The woman seems so wacky that she may fall for it

Evey you got some really cool gifts hey has T.T. started playing on her new toy yet

Connie - I loves those maybe the are "stained glass" address plaques add a nice touch to the house

Cheryl we will put the power of the exercise ladies into full force I think we have "sold" 3 or 4 houses so far

Old 12-27-2011, 09:44 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Our cul-de-sac is quite small; they'll be about the same distance. The only good thing is that they'll be next door to our former buddy Jim who can't stand them, especially her.

If they'd only been here a month or two, we could probably pretend we don't know them, but it won't work on these two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals