Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2012, 04:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,176,419 times

Advertisements

We can't wait to hear how much Becka loved your gifts

We are head to meet our friends in a bit lol I am starving so wish we were going now

We have a few stops to make after then home to finish the sprinkler re-do
then hopefully I will get the plants in
They are saying 40% change of rain this afternoon
Doing a mini rain dance

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2012, 05:35 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,467,317 times
Good morning.

We had another crazy busy day yesterday and got so much done even with the threat of rain. I finally finished the mowing

Today I get to organize my new closet and shelves We washed the motor home yesterday so today we need to wax it and clean the inside.

Have a great day!!

Old 05-06-2012, 07:06 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,236,955 times
Lol, Lisa your Sunday sounds like anything but relaxing! Of course I know you and Mike relax by working

Morning all!

Slept in a bit today, and I have work to do around the house and then get ready for the late shower. It is at 4:00. At least this way I can clean our room and finish laundry.

Nice day out there I think I am going to drag Bob out for a walk. I definately did not follow my diet yesterday (we finished the meal with Arnie's (wonderful bakery, restaurant here) white chocolate raspberry cake (to die for, not sweet just wonderful). So today I have to be good. I put on a pair of pants that I bought in NC and my goodness my tummy made me look so fat! It's okay tho, just gave me more will power to get the job done.

Gotta get have a great Sunday all.

Old 05-06-2012, 09:25 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,301,667 times
Sandy, you're making me very, very jealous with your great hand-cut steaks and now the White Choc. Raspberry Cake (that deserved caps!). Mmmmmm sounds absolutely decadent.

Just got inside. My initial plan was to get out at 7 and start on the garden, but then I decided to make hubby a nice breakfast. I'm not a big breakfast fan, so that doesn't happen often. I do like french toast, pancakes and waffles, but none of those are on our diet. I made a nice ham and 3-cheese fritatta with red and yellow peppers and green onions. Even I enjoyed it. So, by the time I got most of that picked up and my Sunday morning mom call done, it was 8:30 before I got out there and I just gave up. That sun is way too hot and the humidity's rising. Got a lot of stuff cut back, but there's more to do. Did some weeding in that stupid cactus garden, too.

Off to say hello to OOH, then it's shower time. Even the kitties aren't coming near me....

Have a great day, all. Sandy, I hope there's lots of neat baby stuff at the shower.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:44 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,236,955 times
Morning gals!

Quick post before I get ready for work, the shower was very nice. I even drank a beer! It was something called a dragonsbreath, dark, rich, and very yummy. The food was yummy too!

Nick was there and once Becka opened my gift, he kept telling me how much he loved me. Yup she got most of what she needs for the baby, I'm not even going to keep getting clothes, etc from now until when she is born. She may need more sheets but I am going to wait and see what she says.

Gotta get, hope you all have a wonderful day.

Old 05-07-2012, 05:37 AM

Morning ladies

Sandy sounds like you made them both very happy with the gifts
One thing to keep your eye out for are plastic sheets that have adhesive edges. They will be great when she is a little older and they go out to eat. It goes right on the table. I used them when I had my nephew for the day and we stopped for pizza. I will see if I can find the name

Lisa can I bring my car up for waxing

Pattie we were sharing your temps
Working outside was a challenge there are a few wild fires around so the air was very smoky

I got the rest of the back weeded and the deck under the pergola cleaned lol it was my storage area for old pots and dead plants

I entertained the neighbors with another wet t-shirt contest as we finished the 2 sprinkler heads we had to try 3 different ones so the bed would get watered but not the house

I decided around 2 that I has enough for the day

Of course not a drop of rain fell

Old 05-07-2012, 06:46 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,467,317 times
LOL....yeah I had a wet t-shirt and jeans contest yesterday while hubby was spraying the motor home down

I used one of Pam's tips and tried vaseline on the dull rubber/plastic coatings on the cars. So far so good. They really shine. Now I have to see how long it lasts.

Old 05-08-2012, 04:29 AM

Lisa I use to do that to the gaskets on the T-roof of my old z car
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals