Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 04:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

and back to early appointments
I have 7 am grooming apts for the "kids" this morning

lol one of my resolutions should of been no more 7 am apts because I go back to PT at 7 tomorrow
I haven't been getting up until after 6:30 because I have been staying up much later so I guess I either have to get up earlier of make apts later
hmmmm I think I am going withe the later apts

Today is going to be run a few errands then hit the treadmill this afternoon
I have eaten nondiet for the past couple days so I meed to work it off

I better go get dressed so I can load the dogs up

I will be back to chat more in a bit

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2012, 05:17 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,391,972 times
Good morning!!!

It's Webster day

Connie-How did you do with cable?

Here is a site with some free workout videos:

Online Exercise Videos

Have a great day.

Old 01-02-2012, 05:20 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning all!

Well we got some snow last night and the ride home was rather slick, but it seems to have stopped now and we actually did not get that much snow. I think it was the wet roads that turned to ice when the temperatures fell below freezing. Hopefully it is done with and we have warmer temperatures arriving later this week.

No walk today unless I talk myself into a after dinner walk, I have a short shift today from 11-3 so that kinda interrupts most of my day. Everyone else here today has the day off!

When I get back from work I am spending about 1/2 hour sorting my filing, and will continue to do this until I am back in order (can you tell I hate filing). Then next week I will begin getting things together for the income tax person, yay we are back in home territory and I can go back to my old person

Have a good one all.

Old 01-02-2012, 06:31 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Morning peeps!

It is refreshing out there this morning! Currently have a wind chill of 11 with light snow falling.

I have swept the snow off the back porch/sidewalk and sprinkled some salt. That's about it. I am still in my bathrobe.

On my list for today: taking down the Christmas tree and decorations. I just could not bring myself to do it yesterday. I am sure there will be at least one major walk somewhere in this day. For now Shadow is still in bed.

Old 01-02-2012, 07:03 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Wow this is the fastest I have ever gotten ready for work, don't have to leave for another hour!

Evey I wish someone here would take down the tree, we have a spill under it that I have to bring out the steam cleaner for.

Old 01-02-2012, 08:49 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
YL I know about that site, I posted about it the other day--but not too much because it might be considered a competitive site to this one as far as having a forum and stuff. I didn't call cable yet. It's too depressing because I doubt they'll do anything. The stragglers that were posted after the mass exodus are gone now too.

Old 01-02-2012, 09:15 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,233,542 times
Well, I bundled up in my Carhartts and boots insulated to -35 and gloves and flap hat. Shadow put on her plaid coat (no boots) and out the back door we went.

TT decided to bolt out the door when I opened it. She was going so fast, she was 10 feet out into the yard before she realized there was snow on the ground. She did this incredible sideways bunny hop thing 50 more feet away from the house, then flung herself onto her back to lick her feet. When she did that she got a face full of snow. Which made her hiss. I should have had some compassion for her, but it was just too dang funny. I stood there laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my cheeks. She actually let me walk over and pick her up (NEVER happens) and carry her into the house. She is now sitting in front of the heater glaring daggers at the world.

Shadow & I did manage to take a walk, despite the now 7 degree wind chill and snow coming down sideways. Shadow is freaking wild this morning and was having a grand time out there.

Old 01-02-2012, 11:12 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everyone,

Got the house cleaned up and some laundry going. Again our new realtor is not coming out today because of the road conditions. She's going to be out hopefully next Saturday as things are warming up now. Hopefully they continue to warm up. She took the pics we had and put them on the mls so at least that's done.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:09 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,391,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
Hi everyone,

Got the house cleaned up and some laundry going. Again our new realtor is not coming out today because of the road conditions. She's going to be out hopefully next Saturday as things are warming up now. Hopefully they continue to warm up. She took the pics we had and put them on the mls so at least that's done.
Good luck with your house.

BTW, I just read a new, to me, author and I thought he was very good. I read Sleeping Beauty by Phillip Margolin. Look him up if you want to they a new suspense author.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:30 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Afternoon ladies

Well the "kids" look great lola doesn't look like a shabby dog anymore

Ran to pennys they are having a 60% off sale on window treatments
I was going to convert the curtains in the family room to roman shades but after researching I do not have the sewing skills so found some reall cool ones at pennys. We have 82" windows so they have to be ordered
Then off to the wood store so hubby could use the G.C. his dad gave him

I need to run the vacuum somehow those pesky wood shavings find their way into the house from the garage

I really want to thank you northern ladies for sharing your coooold temps
Yikes !! we are going down to 33 tonight with a hard freeze warning for inland (other side of the river)

Evey omg I wish you had a video camera this morning for TT that would of been so funny to see

Lisa lol you sure you want to leave the warmth and head to the cold

Sandy you are the steam clean queen !!! I thought I liked using the steam cleaner !!!!!

ok ladies I need your help how do I explain to my MIL who never gets rid of anything that the lid to her tupperware container is now missing the corners
Somehow one of the dogs was able to reach it on the diningroom table and drag it to their "zone"
Seems she has had it for 30 years(FIL told me when he was here that he remembers when she bought it)
But she lives by the "if it still works you keep using it" train of thought
When I said "she is going to be pissed" FIL said its 30 yrs old tell her to accept it

***shakes head** maybe I will have hubby tell her
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals