Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 06:06 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,130,642 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies
Happy Monday

another chilly start but it is suppose to be 70 later today

I have tons on my to do list
lol I am continuing with the upper body workout to finish the other windows and then the formal livingroom furniture
If I get the ladder back from the "boys" I may even do the outside of the windows

I am also going to do a major clean on the birds cage he is not going to like having to be in his travel box but being so nice outside the sun will help dry the cage faster

I am also going to hit the treadmill so my lower body doesn't feel left out

Oh no mail or bank today because of the MLK holiday

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2012, 06:12 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,225,809 times
Morning!

No walk this AM these back roads are ice and I sure do not need to fall. I'm going to dig Denise Austin out and work out with her this am, it has been awhile since I worked out with her and she does have a good work out!

Old 01-16-2012, 07:32 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
Good morning!!!

Hubby and I slept until almost 9:00. Ah it felt heavenly not to be up and down all night long. We each took a mild sleeping pill. We rarely do that but once in awhile we need to catch up with a good night's rest.

I see blue skies As soon as the driveway melts a little we will be going to town. I hope the library is open today. I ordered some books and they are in

I have been good about doing the treadmill but I may take today off. Maybe later I will do the Walk Away The Pounds DVD.

Karla-I did my cleaning yesterday...it was a good workout. We are waiting on a package from UPS today. I'm glad that aren;t closed.

Sandy-I just ordered the Hit The Spot series by Denise. I should get them later this week. I finally have my exercise room ready to use

Do you think the library is open today?

Old 01-16-2012, 08:00 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,270,731 times
Libraries down here are closed, Lisa. Most are part of the local govt. so they follow whatever that city/town/village does.

No walk this a.m. I might do one later, I might not. We'll see.

Got lots done around the house this a.m. and a pot of beef/barley soup is going as we speak. DH is across the street, washing the neighbor's lanai windows and mini blinds. Better him than me.

CYL.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:02 AM

Good question Lisa I was going to the library today also. Hummm might just have to wait on it until tomorrow but being as mine is just 5 miles away I may just drive down to see, I have to go to the bank ATM anyway.

Done with Denise and as usual she was good as long as it has been some time since I exercised to it. I was going to check at the library for workout video's, have you ever done that Lisa?

Old 01-16-2012, 08:06 AM

Pattie is right Lisa the libraries are closed today.

Old 01-16-2012, 08:55 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,405,807 times
My library is open today. I will not say why I think that is so

Sandy-I did order Jillian Michaels 30 day shred from the library. I don't know if it is in yet. I wanted to check it out in case I wanted to buy it. My library only gives 2 days on DVD borrows and one renewal. My library is too far to get DVD's from them very often. I usually only go to town once a week.

Old 01-16-2012, 12:19 PM

Let me know how you feel about it Lisa I am into purchasing another DVD for exercise.

Old 01-16-2012, 06:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,539,160 times
I did at least one of the 30 day shreds and it is really hard!

Old 01-16-2012, 07:23 PM

1,727 posts, read 2,549,582 times
I worked from 9-4. Went home for a while and relaxed a bit, then went for a walk at the park. Then had to check in with Dad and his caregiver and listen to the latest conflict between caregivers.

Came home, had dinner. Got a call from my brother. His daughter left her school essay at Dad's house. Had to run back to Dad's (he lives really close) to rescue her essay and scan it and e-mail it to them, since it's due tomorrow and they live more than an hour away.

Almost time for bed now!

I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals