U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2012, 05:00 AM

17,835 posts, read 30,963,874 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

lol the first line in that song is my bags are packed I'm ready to go

Well mine aren't though everything is clean so I just have to decide what to take and put it in the suitcase which BTW is sitting in my car empty

Really foggy start out there
Hubby has to run down to the office this morning
So I will have to make sure everything is done including a trip to the grocery store by the time he gets back

I'm excited I think my staff is also excited when I got the report last night from my night manager the email subject was "can't wait to meet you boss lady"

The weather forecast is rain on Tuesday & Wednesday so I am hoping the bubble that shows up over my house when it is suppose to rain here follows me out there
It will be much easier getting around a strange city on dry roads

Not sure if I will be able to start the daily threads depends on my netbook connection
I will have internet at the store so can post

What are you all up to today

lol there is still room in my suitcase if anyone wants to come with
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2012, 08:28 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 17,792,595 times
Don't worry about us, Karla...we'll take good care of the thread. Have a safe trip and lots of fun, too.

Did about 3 miles this morning. It was a struggle. Squeaker had another one of her throw up and keep mom and dad awake all nights. She seems to be feeling better. Usually, after one of these bouts, she's under the bed asleep all day, but she's been up and about, asking to be brushed. Hasn't eaten, but maybe that's a good thing till her tummy settles down.

Well, somebody's using DH's debit card. Have been on the phone w/the credit union a couple of times. LOL... they're not big spenders, tho. So far, they put gas in their vehicle and rented movies at Blockbuster. Blockbuster came to almost $20, but we don't know how much for gas yet. I would think that would be it, since we canceled the card rather quickly. I was worried we'd see a lot more than that.

Can't make up my mind what I want to do here today. DH is at a job, I have granola in the oven, and have all my regular chores done. I'm thinking about washing the lanai windows. Not a fun thing, especially alone, but maybe if I do 2 or three rows at a time, I'll get it done in 3-4 days. They're sliding vinyls, 4 panels per row. You have to take them out of the track and all that. I can take my time and before you know it, they'll be done.

I'm not sure how my granola's going to turn out. I accidentally bought quick cooking instead of old fashioned oats. Oh, well. If it's not good, I'll buy the other. We'll see.

OK, off I go to OOH.

Have a great day, all.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:55 AM

20,545 posts, read 27,870,183 times
Good morning!!!!

Safe travels Karla.

Not much going on here today. It's off to the library in a bit

Old 01-23-2012, 04:29 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,644,195 times
Evening!

Wow what a strange weather day we have had, thunderstorms last night (even woke me up and NOTHING usually wakes me up), most of the snow gone this morning, rain on my way into work, high in the 40's and now falling fast with snow spitting out there! It's enough! I am officially ready for spring! Which by the way, we have flowers starting to sprout!

Got a second interview tomorrow morning for a law firm, hope something comes from it Not going to jump the gun and get excited yet tho, been there and done that!

Karla have fun! I hope you get to see Chaos, or at least talk to him

Connie, I think that Billy deserved that dinner last night, heck he is one of our hero's and his Aunt Sandy thinks it is okay for a single young man to treat himself to a little bit of luxury once in a while.

Pattie I hope that is all for the charges, although now a days the bank does offer protection from that, hopefully that is your case. I bet hubby was hanging his head low Bob did that once years ago, worked all night, went to the bank for golf money and left his card in the ATM machine! Lucky for him that an honest person was behind him in line and gave the card to the bank teller inside. I thought I was going to kill him when he did that!

Gotta get, have a good one all.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:08 PM

Sandy, we're liable for a max of $50, provided we report the theft or loss within 48 hours. The fellow I talked to told me that people are fooled sometimes when the card is actually returned to them. Seems the person who finds it records all the info on the card, returns the card as found. The owner of the card thinks the person was wonderful for turning in his/her lost card, but meanwhile, the person who found it is racking up purchases because the card wasn't reported as lost or stolen. I tell you.....

Yeh, Len was beating himself up over it, that's for sure.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:38 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,644,195 times
I would have never thought of that with the cards! Learn something new everyday. $50.00 not as bad as full liability! How long did it take before he noticed he left it somewhere? With Bob it was 24 hours!

Old 01-23-2012, 05:52 PM

Well, he thinks he lost it after he left Home Depot. THe receipt for his purchase there was about noon and I called in the card just before 3. He thinks it fell out of his pocket. I keep telling him to put things back where he got them when he's done with them, but does he listen??? nnnooooooo.

I wonder how Karla's doing in the Lone Star State. I love Texas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals