Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 05:48 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,054,917 times

Advertisements

Its Wednesday which means there are 60 3rd graders just waiting for today's adventure
lol so am I since I have no idea what today's class is going to be
I know last week they did plant parts we eat. Even though I don't eat very many plant parts I love the kids reactions seeing the green stuff natural and not in cans or frozen bags

ok lol who wants in on my bet !! CD is opening this morning and I bet him he would be late

The cleaning lady is coming this afternoon Yay !!! As busy and I have been cleaning is the last thing on the list

Have a "ctjm" with CD and the corporate owner later this afternoon lets just say I have an issue with "untruthfulness" and I caught him big time
Did he not think I was going to confirm his "story" (the owner not CD)with one of our vendors
borrowing eveys ***shakes head***

Suppose to be another nice day today

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2012, 06:05 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,208,057 times
Morning!

Boy oh boy Karla you have had issues with lying all the way up the ladder, what in the world is wrong with these people? Maybe they need to be reminded of the "boy who cried wolf". I give you credit, lying is not something I can put up with at all.

Another mild and beautiful day here in west Michigan, in the high 30's and blue sky! Yesterday we got up to 52 and the snow is gone except for where the snow plows have piled it. Yesterday morning we had about 3 inches on the ground, that shows you how fast it melted and hummm come to think of it rivers are probably pushing the flood limits.

I work today, just a few hours and then go on to a 6 day without a day off, wait a minute what happened to 8 hours a week......maybe someone got the hint when I volunteered in different departments It's Kim's birthday today and she has plans all day so I can't pop in with a cake but I am thinking of dropping off a little present with a card, my Parker boy keeps anyone away from the back of her house

I'll stop back later with my exercise of the day, this morning I just have no idea what I am going to try.

See everyone later!

Old 02-01-2012, 06:19 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,320,797 times
Good morning!! Can you believe it is February. I am so happy...one month closer to spring

Karla-Have fun with the kiddies and good luck with the CD issue. I can;t stand people who tell "untruths"

Sandy-Happy birthday to Kim

It's our big shopping day. DH and I are going to VA to our favorite exit. Thios one exit os awesome..all of the sotres that we normally use are at the same intersection Lowes, Home Depot, Tractor Supply, Sam's club, and a Super Walmart......and there is no traffic. I love it

We need to get supplies. Tomorrow the kids are coming over top celebrate my stepdaughter's 33rd birthday. I am making a Ding Dong Cake...yeah I know...just what I need, lol.

Oh well after tomorrow there are no more celebrations for quite some time.

Have a great day!!

Old 02-01-2012, 06:23 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,208,057 times
Morning Lisa!

What is a ding dong cake? Sounds wonderful, like dirt dessert (which I am thinking about)!

Old 02-01-2012, 08:43 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,220,154 times
Karla, my mom always said that a liar will do anything, and I agree. Does this person not know that he should not cross the Great and Powerful Karla???? Have fun with the kids.

Sandy, yay for the extra hours.

Hey, Lisa....how's the headache??? Sounds like you have a great day planned.

OK, I did a good 4 miles today. Hubby had an early job, so no walk for him. Wuss.

All my morning chores are done. The Ladies of Cul-de-Sac 37 are meeting for lunch at Magnolia Landing this noon. Should be fun. Mag. Landing is a slightlier classier 55+ community. They have a restaurant that is so nice. It's only about a mile from here; should be fun...and interesting. It'll be my first "encounter" the "new" old neighbor (aka Nutso Neighbor). I haven't even seen her to wave at her.

Have a great day, all.

Old 02-01-2012, 10:44 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,502,090 times
Add me to the list of wanting to know what a ding dong cake is, although with the stupid issues I am having with my tongue, etc. I am trying to lay off chocolate.

Today, I started off doing a short upper body workout from Sparkpeople but it wasn't really much of a workout, so I found a jumprope one--which I did sans jumprope--for some cardio.

The laptop was on full screen on youtube and a big screen full of different exercises showed up after I finished, and I tried to see what one was by hovering the mouse over it but it opened, and it was a 20 min. cardio kickboxing one, so I did that one!

It was fun and there was kind of techno-pop sort of...what do you call it, like electro-keyboardy (it reminded me some of what the DJ played while we waited for Billy's busses to show up for the welcome home ceremonies-which was a big plus ) I am still sweating! But those are really good workouts because you are doing so many different moves that you don't really realize how fast the time is going. That 10 minute jumprope one felt like the longest ten minutes of my life! It was from lesmills.com [?] I was trying to hit the 'share' button to post it somewhere but somehow, I closed the page instead. Many of my computer problems begin with the phrase "somehow, I."

Have a good day all. Sure miss Evey and her merry critter tales!

Old 02-01-2012, 12:25 PM

ok 3rd on wanting to know what a ding dong cake is !!!

School was fun but for some reason the kids were crazy and very loud

getting some paperwork done

omg I spoke to LLPOF (liar liar pants on fire) rofl he told me the credit manager at the vendor was wrong ,Yeah right so I told him to please have them fax me copies of the 0 balance

then he changed the subject lol he should know by know that I am really good at switching it back which I did 3 times

Sandy Happy Birthday to Kim !! if you can always send the cake here

Pattie it sounds like a fun luncheon can't wait to hear the details

Lisa sounds like a one stop shopping area especially with no traffic
You know I have never been to a tractor supply store
I think I would enjoy that place hmm maybe they would let me test drive a couple

Connie I found a jump-rope hmmm I haven't tried one for years I wonder if it is like riding a bike

lol It could be very entertaining

Old 02-01-2012, 12:27 PM

p.s omg it smells so good in here
the CL uses pinesol

Old 02-01-2012, 01:22 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,220,154 times
OK, do you know what a ding dong is? It's a round choc. treat with white frosting in the middle and covered in melted choc. Kind of like a ho ho, only shaped more like a biscuit. Ding dong cake looks and tastes like a giant ding dong...or so I'm told.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:39 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,502,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoresnow View Post
OK, do you know what a ding dong is? It's a round choc. treat with white frosting in the middle and covered in melted choc. Kind of like a ho ho, only shaped more like a biscuit. Ding dong cake looks and tastes like a giant ding dong...or so I'm told.
So, like a ganache with some kind of creamy filling between the layers? I wonder what would be a good middle? They had boxes of cake mix-name brand, but I don't remember which-for 50c at Kroger a few weeks ago, and even tho I never bake cakes, I bought a few. This could make a super good treat!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals