Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2012, 05:41 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies
It is going to be a really nice day today 75 degrees

I have a bit of running to do this morning
deposit my paycheck(forgot yesterday) stop at the accountant
Pay a bunch of work bills
and call some back up vendors
and the lol creme de la creme look for apartments in TX for CD
He has been staying at his friends condo but now the friend is back in town with his fiance
Now that he is going to be staying for a few months getting the restaurant management in order (and until the season starts) he needs a place
With him working 10 hour days he doesn't have time for the
I told him to think about the parameters he is looking for so I have a guideline

I want to get out in the yard this afternoon to repot a few things I also think some treadmill time is going to happen

I have a few phone calls I can make while on it

lol exercise multitasking

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2012, 05:49 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,224,833 times
Morning!

High in the 40's today and snow is melting, has been since the temperatures began rising last night. An article I read yesterday said that normally these next few weeks are the coldest of the winter but not this year

I have running to do today too Karla. Tax lady call is going out today and hopefully I can drop the paperwork off this afternoon. Few other calls and then finish cleaning and laundry.

I'm going to attempt to do a few more exercises on the ball again, but will also take a walk this afternoon after my running around is done. This nice weather can't go by without enjoying it.

Gotta get, have a good one all.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:55 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
Good morning!!!

Karla-You are busy busy. Good luck with the apartment search. I always liked doing that...well anything to do with real estate

Killer headache again today I am so tired of these headaches. I've had them for so many years. Oh well...maybe it will be gone in a few hours.

We are supposed to have a beautiful day. DH wants me to help him clean out all the tanks on the motor home and shampoo the rug. I have no idea what "super intelligent" person came up with the idea to put carpeting in campers

Then I need to give the dog a bath. She is getting a little stinky from sitting i front of the wood stove all day and sweating:roll eyes:

After that I can open up the doors and do all the floors

Have a great day!!!

Old 01-31-2012, 06:29 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,267,642 times
Good morning, all!

Whew! Len's out finishing the painting on that house he started yesterday, then he has another job - plumbing this time - for the afternoon. No walk for him.

I walked about 2 miles, then a good, hard 30 min. on weights, then another 2 miles back home. I'm beat. Plans for the day include cleaning the bathrooms (finally found the chisel! ), dusting, paying bills and organizing my "office" area. Gotta get my folder going for this year's taxes, since we just got the first statement in the mail yesterday. I already have one load of towels outside; the 2nd load (kitty towels) is in the wash now.

Lisa, I hope that headache goes away.

Nice day here today, too - low 80's, low humidity. So I'll be opening those nice, clean lanai widows high this morning! A little later on, tho...it's barely 60 here.

Old 01-31-2012, 01:49 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,536,965 times
today I did a ~20 minute workout from Denise Austin on the BeFit channel on youtube. The first half was cardio, the second half was lower body.

Off to do some dishes and grab something to eat. Have a good day all.

Old 02-01-2012, 05:40 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,126,024 times
Morning ladies

Didn't get out of the house until 2
Issues with our internet at the store again
I got a quote to switch from DSL to cable

I decided I like working with a to-do list it does help keep thing organized
Now I just have to come up with a solution to replace my post it note pad that I take notes on
lol I end up with tons of them all over my desk

Pattie hmmm our house may need repainting soon

Lisa I hope your headache has gone away any idea what causes them?

Sandy thanks for the Tax reminder I am usually on top of this by now and ours are filed by the end of January

Connie I wish VCRs were still popular and we had one I would record the exercise channel here and send them to you
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals