U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2012, 05:40 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,370,156 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Bendy side things and scrunches, oh and the exercise ball which I have not quite figured out how to control things When I do the bendy side things I go all around tho, not just on each side.
That's a good idea on the side bendy thingies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassy1 View Post
Lol I meant crunches Pattie

Connie kinda like that Russian dance thing..........I used to be able to do that, clue is used
LOL...scrunches worked for me!
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2012, 05:22 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,815,207 times
Morning ladies

Yay Sandy on the slacks & dress success !! I have a exercise ball and should dig it out. There is a good exercise using it that works on your tush and thighs
You put the ball against a wall and slide up and down

lol pattie I know what you mean about exercise equipment
I got hubby a weight bench a few years ago it is just taking up room in the exercise room
We also ordered a "as seen on TV" exercise thing that you could do all sorts of exercises it was band driven
This is now living at his moms

I do have one of those old Ab rollers from years ago surprisingly it does work if used

I missed the moon show but it was kinda foggy & cloudy last night

hmmm I wonder if your eccentric neighbor is related to one of our neighbors. Ours goes out when it is raining to lay in the grass she also will dance in the rain. She lives on the "lake" and at the end of the lake so provides entertainment for a bunch of the other neighbors who are "waterfront"

Connie when you do the squat thrusts(burpies) do your legs go out to the front or back and do you support yourself with your arms?

It was a nice day yesterday played in the yard. Got the 2 new plants cleaned up and in pots by the front door I also cleaned the area and weeded the 2 beds on each side I also trimmed back some stuff
I didn't want to overdo with my shoulder so didn't mow or edge that can be done this week

Hiroko came over around 5 she loved the hot dogs
I made salads because she also serves salad when we are over there
Hubby picked up a cucumber when we were grocery shopping and I promised him I would give it a try
Not bad kinda tastes like the less ripe part of a watermelon but it wasn't bitter at all
I decided to have a small serving of salad greens sprinkled with a bit of lemon juice ( I don't like salad dressing at all) it was ok I can do this because I know it is healthy

Old 02-06-2012, 05:46 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,885,824 times
Wow Karla I am proud of you, can you talk to Bob and tell him salad works?

Thanks for the ball exercise I think I can do that one without the ball flying all over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals