U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2012, 05:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,937,389 times

Advertisements

NOT !!!

I have the IT guy going to the store at 8:30 this morning. We will then do a conference call to the DSL people and if I can figure out how I will be adding video tech guy to the call.
Hopefully we will finally figure out why I can't remote in to the cameras
There are issues with the address to the modem then to the router
So the dsl guy has to change the address the IT guy has to then reconfigure it and bring my pos system backup then the video guy will do what he calls port opening so the cameras can be accessed remotely.
Add in a little language barrier with the IT guy

See why it will not be a fun experience
lol I wonder if 9 am is too early to start drinking

I have to enter payroll after that experience

This afternoon will be hopefully some one on one with the treadmill

What are you all up to today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2012, 07:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,464,877 times
Stop, Karla! You're scaring me! You're starting to sound like a computer geek!

Did 4 miles today. DH has decided he's where he wants to be, weight-wise, so he's only going to walk M-W-F. Most of my walk was over the same route I went over yesterday, just in case. I have to tell you that every blade of grass, every pine needle, every fallen leave that was glistening from the rain yesterday got a thorough exam w/my flashlight. Still nothing. I'm going to put up a couple of posters today, but I'm not very optimistic.

DH had to run to Lowes for some stuff for a job, then he had to go to the VA clinic for some bloodwork. I'm waiting for my friend Marty to call back. I'm feeling a bit down, and she always cheers me up. She was out walking the dog when I called.

Not sure what's going to happen today.

It sure is funny not having Sandy visit before I do.

Old 02-07-2012, 04:19 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,923,490 times
Evening I am here, will be back after dinner......yep a real late dinner

Old 02-07-2012, 05:09 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,923,490 times
Hey all! My first day flew by and all I had to do was sit with the secretary I will work with and the paralegal and then play with medical records, yep that was it in a nut shell. I met all of the support staff today (never will remember all the names) and all will be good!

Got back up here and there was an accident down the road and it took me an additional 10 minutes to get home. Kids were with grandpa and had a good time, he is in charge until the other grandma gets home from FL. Lol good thing M&M are older kids

No exercise today, I am trying to get a routine set up for myself for the days I work. It is in the 30's and our downtown area is right on the river so walking at lunch is out of the question, at least until it is in the 60's! I'll figure out something tho.

Karla did you get the stuff done, and I agree with Pattie you sound like a computer geek Lol some of hubby must have rubbed off on you!

Sorry no bracelet Pattie, I did that with one Bob bought me too, my clasp must have caught on something and it came off. Sorry

See you all later.

Old 02-08-2012, 05:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,937,389 times
Morning ladies

Well operation get my cameras back on line was a success
I start calling to get through to AT&T at 8:15 my time
After a brief stop in India I got to a senior tech back here. conferenced her with the guy from the video surveillance co. Got them all up to speed when the IT guy arrived 30 mins later.
The at&t tech then conferenced us with him at the store
1 hour & 10 mins later after a lot of conversation & terms that just went over my head we were golden !!
I now have back my cameras the P.O.S was reloaded and (knockon wood) everything is working fine
lol it was so funny watching CD work

Later the girl from the surgeons office called to go over the surgery prep hubby has to do on Thursday
oh my lets just say I asked her is this hernia surgery or a colonoscospy because the prep is the same. He has to drink a bottle of that stuff they use for them
and can only have clear liquids and this I found weird pudding or ice cream after noon on Thursday
oh yeah and guess who got to share this information with hubby
Yeah Thursday is not going to be a fun day lol of course I had to joke bit about did he want a pillow & blankie in the B-room

Pattie I am sorry you didn't find the bracelet I think putting up a few notices might help especially since you and hubby are so well regarded in the n-hood If someone does find it they will surely return it

Sandy Yay on the first day going so well Ohhh I bet you see some interesting medical files. What kind of Law practice is it ?

When starting a new job I would always joke, if I couldn't remember a name, you all only have one name to learn I have all of them
Good thing most of the places I worked the folks wore name badges so that helped well except I bet a few folks thought I might of been a little "off" because I did a lot of looking at their waists

Made a really really good dinner cube steaks simmered for a few hours in gravy I didn't have any potatoes to peel and cut but did find a can of them in the pantry wow I think I just found a easier way to add taters to this kind of dish lol open the can give them a rinse to get rid of some of the extra sodium and put them in the pan

Old 02-08-2012, 06:24 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,464,877 times
Karla, it makes sense he'll have to do that - isn't a hernia a bulging out of the intestines???

Old 02-08-2012, 08:30 AM

12,983 posts, read 13,926,814 times
My husband didn't have to do that and he's had 2 hernia operations. One was a long time ago, he actually stayed in the hospital for a few days, the last one they did it and sent him on his merry way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals