U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2012, 06:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,486,088 times

Advertisements

or at least gurgling since he doesn't talk yet

I am picking my friend up at 10 then the baby at 10:30
lol my sister has everything packed that I may need lol she said she put 10 diapers in because he pees a lot
lol it has been almost 30 years since I have changed a diaper this is going to be an interesting day
I have a feeling I am going to be laughing a lot
I know he is going to love seeing the animals of course I have to fit in a visit to a toy department to show him the really loud toys
So he can bring one home

I am bringing the camera so will have some pictures to post

What are you all up to today?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2012, 06:30 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,796,721 times
Have fun today Karla. Babies are just the most wonderful gift we can get, humm but then give them back to their parents at the end of the day! Funny I used to be able to get a diaper off, wipe, and then diaper on in no time flat, now it seems as if it takes me forever.........

Morning all!

Happy day up here, nice weather right now and storms coming in, I'm not sure what we are getting rain and threat of tornado's or snow Looks nice out now tho.

My day will consist of waiting for the furniture guys to get here, T ordered a new mattress and someone needs to be here to let the guys in and out. I think I am going to surprise her and steam clean her bedroom floor too.

Besides that I am hitting the road for my walk after I get done posting here.

Not much else to do right now. See you later.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:41 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,145,027 times
That's a nice surprise, Sandy.

Karla, I hear they don't have pins with diapers any more.

Not quite with it today. I did 3 miles, but grudgingly, and only about 20 min. on weights. I just couldn't get it together. Oh, well. Like they say...some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug. I think today I'm a bug.

DH is probably going to be gone all day. He's working in Ft. Myers for our favorite lady at the credit union. He's pulling out old cabinets and installing new ones. Should be interesting.

First load of laundry just "sang" to me. I think laundry's about as ambitious as I'm going to get today. Maybe I'll mess with my taxes, too.

Have a great day, all.

Old 03-02-2012, 11:35 AM

Bad me! My friend Marty dragged me out shopping. I bought a new pair of Crocs sandals and a new white coverlet/sham set for our bed. Oops!

Old 03-02-2012, 03:33 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,680,134 times
You mean to tell me he can take out cupboards and put in new ones in one DAY? When I looked at that project online, I just shook my head and closed the page.

Today I did the Denise Austin one again. It's kind of thundering here too and we're getting a lot of rain. See, if Evey was on here, I would have KNOWN about this!

Karla, looks like PITA won, the guys are moving. What a shame they caved since that seems like it was his goal all along.

Well, I better scoot. Have a good day all.

Can't wait to hear about babyday!

On second thought, now that the guys are putting the house up for sale, they can choose who they sell to, right? Too bad they can't [or can they?] put up a fake For Sale sign and then have a "realtor" showing the house to oh, shall we say, a couple with about 15 kids, or a few less-than-friendly looking um...motorcycle enthusiasts? That neighbor might change his tune REAL fast--but he probably won't be happy no matter who moves in.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 03-02-2012 at 04:10 PM..

Old 03-02-2012, 04:07 PM

I've been watching the weather channel for the past hour, lots of friends and family in the way of these storms. Looks like Nashville is getting hit right now, I will have to call my brother tomorrow and make sure they are okay (but rare in TN they have a basement).

Wow Pattie, I went out today and got Bob two shirts and myself a new black sweather (my other one was worn out from working at Younkers, we had to wear all black).

Old 03-03-2012, 05:33 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,486,088 times
Morning ladies

I had the bestest time ever yesterday !!!

I posted a bunch of pictures on facebook
Pattie I am going to see about reducing the size then will email them to you

We fed the giraffe and petted the mini goats rode the merry-go-round lol I joke that he was more fascinated with the ceiling fans they have around & the ropes on the animal areas than the animals

We then went for pizza then to hirokos he really had fun I can't wait to have him again
But whew it wore me out lots of walking and carrying him

My sister said he slept all the way home

Rofl Connie I am going to suggest your idea to them
I think they can find a "pretend family" to show the house to just have to make sure "pita" is home

I am also going to go over there one day when I know he is home and on his patio and say in my "outside voice" what the hell I have heard the neighbors around the signs are looking for the idiot who caused this.
Also my girls day friend is on the HOA board and she said why just their curve so if other say the same thing and every curve get "signed" it will **** even more neighbors off and believe you me they will know it was "pita"

Old 03-03-2012, 06:46 AM

Hehehehe, I like Connie's idea! There are many wicked ways to deal with someone like that.....just saying.

Old 03-03-2012, 08:54 AM

I agree...Connie's idea's the best! I'm sure we could find someone to go look at the place.

Connie, there weren't that many cabinets for him to do. Just a few wall mounts, no sinks or anything like that.

Just got back from the coffee social and got myself into trouble. Remember the nice lady we "killed off" a couple of weeks ago? Well, a woman who doesn't normally sit at our table asked if she could join me (I'm always the first one there). It's just not in me to say no, we have a full table coming. She asked another woman to join us, then a woman who's been sitting with us for the past couple of weeks came along and my neighbor across the street had asked me to save her a seat. THese little tables handle 8 comfortably, and we ended up elbow to elbow with 10. Then, the lady we "killed off" came along with her gentleman friend and ended up really ticked because we didn't save them a seat. I'm sorry, but if you want to sit in a certain spot, show up earlier, don't depend on someone else to save you a seat. I can't win, I tell ya.

May not be around much today...I got myself into a lovely mess with TurboTax yesterday and was on the computer till 11 last night, working with one of their reps to get it straightened out. After I visit OOH, I'm going to jump back in, see if it worked. Cross your fingers, ok?

See y'all later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals