U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 03:31 AM

17,835 posts, read 31,429,624 times

Advertisements

lovely rain drops are falling everywhere You can almost hear the grass and citrus trees singing with happiness

It is about 25 degrees colder than yesterday morning though

It is suppose to rain until this afternoon but I am not complaining since it has been so long

Heading to meet our friends for breakfast about 7:30
I guess I have time to get some laundry done before we leave

Not sure what the plans are for this afternoon
If it stops raining early I many clean the screenroom

Or I may just veg

What are you all up to today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2012, 04:34 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,782,189 times
Morning all and Happy Sunday!

Not much up here Karla, typical Sunday with laundry to start. I still have to finish my book, just a few pages to read and I got a new Patterson book yesterday at Meijer.

I started a pork roast last night (in the oven, remember T and I fried my crock pot), going to finish that off today and shread it to make shredded pork. I bought a bag of broccoli slaw to make up a salad with, and will make cheese potatoes too. Nick and Becka are supposed to stop by early today before Nick has to work so I wanted a nice meal for them.

I've been slowly picking up goodies for the new little one and have to talk to Becka about what "big" item she would like. I'm thinking stroller with car seat in it, Kim used her stroller car seat for about 10 months with Austin and he was a hunk of a baby (remember 11 lb at birth).

Besides that my day will be zero, maybe clean the bathrooms, maybe not.

BBL.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:42 AM

261 posts, read 329,206 times
Good morning. Sunday must be laundry day, because I too started a load first thing this morning. It went in even before I started the coffee.

Florida sounds lovely, I cannot believe you are mowing your lawn in March. we don't mow until May/June. But we've had an awesome winter, lots of 40 degree days.

Today I have a pretty busy day. I'm going to spend about half an hour on the computer while I drink my coffee, then another hour on the treadmill.

I teach and my daughter attends Catholic school so today I have to go to Mass with her. We usually go to the Methodist church but today is a special day so we are going to the Catholic Mass. They do a special collection for our school, then have a secret donor who will match that collection. Then I am going from the church to school to work on my lesson plans.

Then its family game night after dinner. Whew, I'm hoping the housework fairy shows up while I am at school. She's been taking the week off and it's starting to show.

Old 03-04-2012, 05:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,108,046 times
Karla, thanks for sending the baby photos to me. He's adorable...just like Auntie Karla.

Sandy, I'm packing my bags and off I go to your place for dinner. I love pulled pork. Can I bring anything??? If something happens and I don't end up going, I'll make chili here.

Karla, we got about 1/4 hour worth of rain, but it was heavy rain and I'll take whatever they send us right now. Fire season down here. And it's a bad one. It's already dropped 8 degrees since the rain started. We've already had our high for the day. So chili sounds like a good deal.

OK, off to OOH to say hi, then time to call Mom.

Bye.

PS - sunny, I don't have a housework fairy, but the laundry gnome drops by and leaves me tons of dirty laundry. I did ours yesterday because I knew today was going to be rainy and I like to hang my stuff outside in the garage (we're in a gated community and can't have permanent clotheslines outside).

Old 03-04-2012, 06:06 AM

261 posts, read 329,206 times
Okay I am dressed for walking and almost ready to go, 2 more cups of coffee. This is a great thread ladies (and gentlemen?). Normally I would be in the chair in my PJs still. Thanks for the motivation.

Chili sounds good, I think I will make that in the slow cooker tomorrow morning.

Cassy a stroller with carseat is usually a great gift. Like you said, they can use it for a long time and serves a lot of functions. Are you shopping for a boy or a girl?

Old 03-04-2012, 06:36 AM

Yes Pattie please come up and share the wonders of pulled pork! I don't make it often and the last time I made it in the oven was.........say about 10 years ago!

Sunny she is a girl Our 4th little girl and 5th grandchild. Gee that makes me sound old, I'm not BTW most of the time it is just us gals, sometimes tho guys do drop by.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:39 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,651,519 times
You guys get up WAY too early.

Old 03-04-2012, 03:46 PM

Hahaha, most mornings I am up by 5 or 6 but I am in bed by 9!

Old 03-04-2012, 04:03 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,108,046 times
I was watching Suze Orman at 4:18.....

Old 03-04-2012, 04:46 PM

7,360 posts, read 18,255,009 times
Hi everyone,

Pattie, what did Suze Orman teach you? I know outside clotheslines don't look all that attractive but it conserves energy and places should allow people to have them. I'm in the mountains so no one complains about it here.

Welcome sunnyskies, where are you from if you don't mind saying?

Hoping all these tornado people are going to be okay. I know some have died but hoping the others will be okay.

Went to church today. Going to look at houses in Ruidoso tomorrow. I really would like to find something tomorrow but I won't rush it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals