Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 05:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

But there is nothing on my to do list for today
I am caught up with work too

lol knock on wood so I don't jinx myself and all sort of issues arise

So what to do today hmmmm

I think I will hit the treadmill then after I shower go get my toenails done
Now that the weather is so nice I am back in my sandals so got to have nice toes

I may do some wandering

What are you all up to today
Anyone want to come play
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2012, 07:04 AM

2.5 miles on the treadmill done

Old 03-08-2012, 08:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Karla, it's our little secret.

I did a good 4 miles this morning, but now I have a nasty headache and my shoulder hurts. Not good. I think I just slept wrong or something. It's weird. I think I'm just going to hang out today. I might hit the hot tub, see if it helps the shoulder.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:13 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,

Karla, I'll keep the secret. Hope nothing popped up on the to do list.

Pattie, sounds like you slept wrong. Put a heating pad on it. Hope it feels better soon.

Nothing going on today. Worked at the food pantry yesterday and had a thought that when we move, I can get a food pantry going on. I need to get someone to sponser me but maybe a church or a community center or something like that. We'll see what happens.

Supposed to go look at the house tomorrow for a second time but they are having a snowstorm now so that might be canceled. We still may make an offer without seeing it again.

Old 03-08-2012, 02:25 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Where is the house you're looking at, Cheryl? Sounds like you've been busy lately helping out.

Today I just did a sort of lame-o Denise Austin cardio interval workout.

Boy that wind up here has been fierce, it knocked huge sections of our neighbor's privacy fence into our yard--well, part of it is propped up by my Rose of Sharon!

Take it easy all.

Old 03-08-2012, 04:12 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Yep we have the wind too Connie! Did you have Tues and Wed with wonderful, warm temperatures? We did, I was one happy camper

Cheryl so excited for you! I know you did not expect to find a house this soon, but what a wonderful feeling to have found "hopefully THE house". I'll keep you in my mind and prayers.

Gals I did not exercise this week, I have been so very stressed out from work and today all of that was just lifted off my shoulders. Yeppers the "fussy" paralegal I work for/with came to me and told me the stuff I did for her yesterday was Perfect, well near perfect anyway. I was so happy, and Cindy came over to my little cube/desk thing and was beaming! Whew that took a load off my mind!

Cooler today (in the 40's), but yesterday and Tuesday we were at 64. In the 60's next week too, whew maybe spring will come early.

Gotta get. I'll be back tomorrow!

Old 03-08-2012, 04:56 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
The house is in Capitan, NM, home of Smokey Bear and about 20 minutes from Ruidoso. We're looking at it tomorrow again weather permitting.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:03 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Sandy, I knew you'd get there... and in record time, too!

Cheryl, sounds great. We want pictures.....

Old 03-08-2012, 05:10 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Well she was the one I needed to do the "excellent job" for Pattie, she could have made my exit from the company a very real thing! Funny thing today I was typing a medical summary and low and behold my medical abbreviations began coming back to me! I have not worked for a hospital since the mid 90's! I guess my mind is still alert even though at times I feel foggy!

At least I will have a stress free weekend

Yes Cheryl don't you have a link to show us?

Old 03-09-2012, 04:36 AM

Morning ladies
It turned out to be a fun relaxing day
I went and got my toes done then wandered a bit around the mall

Got an interesting call from my friend who lives across from the boys. holy moly this sign things is going to blow up in "pita" face

The other neighbors on the corner do not want them and they city requires a 2/3 of the folks involved approving
it is going to be discussed at our upcoming hoa meeting

I am so bringing popcorn as well as a signed letter from CD that when he lived there he never had any problems when his company parked in front of his hour or even "pitas" house. This is more proof he is targeting & harassing them
I might even add in that he never had any noise complaints for the several parties he had

Pattie are you expecting rain? they said after shoulder surgery sometime the weather will affect it

Cheryl how cool is it to start a food bank in your new area. With the economy the way it is more and more people are affected. i know the free lunch numbers have gone up at the school I teach at

Sandy woo hoo on the great feed back !!!!

Connie I hope your rose survived the close encounter of the fence kind
I think the wind came from our neck of the woods We had been blowing for a couple of days
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals