Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 03:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

whew it is windy out there today
20 mph with gusts to 30
I guess the wind we sent to you northern ladies got cold and came back.

I was hoping to get into the backyard this afternoon but I may wait until it is not so windy tomorrow

So have no idea what I am going to do today
hmm mybe work on our taxes

I am babysitting tonight for my next door neighbors lol this will be the first time since they got their dog or should I say small horse

I have to think of some fun things to do with them. I do not want to end up watching that square bob guy on TV he is just odd

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 04:04 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Karla how old are they? Kids like to play board games, and card games. Even little Austin attempts to play a game although he needs help.

Our wind did leave but it is still cold out, not bad but will be in the 40's today, we will see 60's again next week. I still need to clean out my car and depending on if the sun comes out I may take it to one of those quick car wash places, just so I can use a super sucker on it.

I'm not sure what else I am doing, almost done with my new Patterson book I will probably finish that today.

I'll stop back later.

Old 03-10-2012, 10:59 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Hi everyone,

If you don't have any 'kid' movies at home, could you maybe rent a couple that you like and hope they'll like them too?

Put an offer on a house last night. They have until tonight to accept it, counter or whatever.
Keep your fingers crossed!

I really do need to start exercising again.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:49 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, all.

Did my presentation at the coffee social. It must have been pretty good, because I managed to sell a couple of more tickets after it. Got home to find Hubby on top of a ladder, painting the ceiling! He's on the last section now...the hardest one that needs taping. Woohoo!

WEnt to Bealls to get out of his way. Just to prove to myself I couldn't fit in a dress I"d tried on there 2-3 weeks ago, I grabbed it (10P) and a 12, along with a couple of other things I thought I'd like. By gawd, didn't I manage to zip it all the way up??? The 10P!! I tried the 12 on first and it was too big, so I said, what the hey and tried on the 10P. It's still a bit on the snug side, but I know I can keep going enough to be able it wear it comfortably, especially if I get a Spanx type thing to keep the curves in the right places. Woohoo. It's the perfect "Little Black Dress" that I've never had. I may get a little silver belt for it. We'll see.

Have a great day, all.

PS - Karla... I like the uniform idea, too. Show them who this idiot is trying to intimidate. Hoo yah!

Oh, that's Marines...sorry.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:52 PM

Good going on the dress Pattie! That's the way to go. Perfect little black dress, sigh I keep looking.....

Did my walk today and did I say the wind was gone, well I was wrong. It is not as bad as it has been but even with the sun out it is cooler.

I've spent the day reading, watching tv, and just made lasagna for dinner. So much for a productive day

Cheryl did you hear anything about the house yet? It is a very nice house.

Old 03-10-2012, 02:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Yeah, the real kicker would be if CD could be there, just as a spectator.

Today...so far, well we went to a mall~~~I'm still not sure what happened here, but we got my MIL a new phone and some new batteries, which might have been the problem in the first place! Then mh and I went to Kohl's because I had a $10 mens shoes coupon and a $10 off for going paperless and a 30% discount, he got a really nice pair of sort of boat shoes, and I bought some Filas that I LOVE! They were one of those markdowns that they go around switching, marked down from about 60 to 29. They're running shoes, but hey--and they're light as a feather, and really cute. Tried on 4 pairs of size 4 jeans that were too big, and one pair of 6 short of Lee jeans, sorta mom jeans, but they fit nicely and look good.

Good for you finding that little black dress, Pattie.

Oooh Cheryl, how exciting! Let us know what happens, and good luck!

Have fun babysitting, Karla. Try not to wear them out too much!

Did somebody say lasagna??? Yum!

Old 03-10-2012, 03:03 PM

Size 4...too big??? Connie...wow. I'm beyond jealous here! When I was going into a 4 18 years ago, most folks told me I was too thin, but I think I was lookin' purdy darned hot myself!

Old 03-10-2012, 05:11 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,341,443 times
Sounds like a nice dress Pattie. Always nice to have the right outfit.

Our offer was accepted! Now to deal with the loan people. Not my fave thing to do. Closing is May 10.

Old 03-10-2012, 06:22 PM

Yes Cheryl that is great news!

Old 03-10-2012, 06:23 PM

Wow...moss doesn't grow under your feet, Cheryl. Congrats!

PS - don't forget to change the clocks ahead tonight!

Last edited by nomoresnow; 03-10-2012 at 06:48 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals