U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-12-2012, 05:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,951,057 times

Advertisements

and get started on taxes
The Banker postponed Fridays apt to today so I am heading up there at 12 to get all the printouts I need to get the business tax stuff ready for when CD gets here next week

I also need to get our tax stuff together
It's kinda like cleaning the closets you just have to get started

I am going to hit the treadmill first though I was telling hubby yesterday that jogging on the treadmill is easier without those extra 25#s
I may have to add an extra mile because I am having lunch with the banker and we are goign to Bonos BBQ and they have amazing corn nuggets

What are you fine ladies up to today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2012, 05:18 AM

5,453 posts, read 7,927,576 times
I'm cleaning today Karla, and finishing laundry. Little did I know yesterday when I posted about saving cleaning for a rainy day that it was going to rain today

I do need to clean out our closet too, my winter clothes are all within reach and summer clothes are all over the place. Even though it is still spring up here I will wear my cotton shirts with a jacket. I have a register over my desk at work and sometimes it feels as if the air is on instead of the heat, hence most days my hands are freezing!

Besides cleaning and coloring my hair today this afternoon will be reading the new book I picked up yesterday.

Anyone else screwed up because of this darn time change? I woke up at 3 am and could not do anything but snooze between then and 6 am when the alarm went off.

Old 03-12-2012, 11:31 AM

7,375 posts, read 18,577,215 times
Hi everyone,

Not doing much today. Feel kind of headachey.

May take something and go lay down for a bit.

Old 03-12-2012, 12:33 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,475,919 times
Hi, gang.

Hope you feel better, Cheryl.

Sandy, what book are you reading??

I did my 3 miles and 30 min. today. Felt good.

Came home, got the kitchen settled, made egg salad and also some granola. More painting is happening here this afternoon. It's looking really good. I think tomorrow I'll be re-organizing and spring cleaning the sitting room while hubster works on the living room/dining room area. I also did some laundry, hosed down the bamboo Roman shade from the kitchen window, and ran out to Publix. As soon as I visit OOH, I'll go make some cole slaw for dinner (baked haddock).

Have a great day!

Old 03-12-2012, 12:47 PM

It's Lisa Jackson's "DeVious". Pretty good, I have read a couple others of hers that I could have gone without reading, but this one sounded good and it is a very good read.

My vacuum is out of commission. Broken belt and bag is full, I though I had reserves but must not. I've already made one trip to the store today, going to have to wait for another day to get vacuum supplies. Guess I gotta get T's vacuum out of storage Sucker is way too heavy.

Old 03-12-2012, 01:43 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,475,919 times
I like Lisa Jackson. Must be vac bag day...ours is going to need replacing soon.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:53 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,934,374 times
Today I did a 10 minute plyometric workout, now i have to call the insurance company and a bunch of other stuff. Gotta get busy. Have a good day everyone.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:56 AM

Well I ended up walking 1 mile and come back to work out with Denise too.

Have a good one all!

Old 03-13-2012, 04:08 AM

261 posts, read 338,022 times
Good morning. No exercise for me the past two days, head and chest cold is dragging me down. It was 62 degrees here yesterday, when I left work I felt like I was on vacation. Wanted to go for an evening stroll but it was dark when I got home. I was tempted to try the treadmill but DH talked me out of it. Probably a good thing, with my coughing it wouldn't have been pretty.

Maybe zumba with my mother tonight. Depends on how I am feeling after work.

I am starting to feel hopefully optimistic about my kids' upcoming state test. This is my first year teaching and I have a rather low group. They came to me about a year behind. I've been working them hard and am starting to see some consistent improvement. They've all grown up so much this year, they had to tackle some real big behavior problems in the beginning of the year. It took us a solid 2 months to get over these bad behaviors and to start celebrating academic success. I'm frustrated that for some the state test scores aren't going to show the huge growths they've made. Next year I am turning some over to the public middle school and I am scared they are going to slip back into bad behaviors and a failing mindset.

Anyway I could go on and on, I have a small group (9), and it's like they are all my children. 4 weeks until April break then we come back for the first state test. Break and Test are the only two things occupying my mind so they seem to come up a lot when I am conversing.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,951,057 times
Morning ladies
Well I got 80% of the tax stuff done I was able to fax 2 reports to the accountant so he could get started
I am hoping to have the rest finished today

Lunch with our banker was fun I really enjoy chatting with her
Came home finished up some other stuff then caught up on 2 of the 3 celebrity apprentice I have missed
lol it is one of the shows I watch but hubby doesn't so I am glad it is on demand
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals