Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-09-2012, 05:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

lol I need to spend twice the time in the exercise room today

I got out the weights yesterday to do the upper arm exercises
I can feel it

Work wise,I have to close out last week this morning and make a few calls to TX lol I am going to time the "hold time" the City loves to put you on hold

We are back to the heat heading for 86 so not sure if I am going to head outside

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2012, 06:05 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning!

I just got back from a refreshing walk, pressed 2 1/2 miles, did not quite make it all around the big lake Perfect day for walking tho.

I have lots of paper pushing today, and also bedroom cleaning, finishing laundry. We have plenty of leftovers for dinner tonight so that is one thing I do not have to worry about. Spring break is over and kids were waiting for the bus this morning and loving the sun shinning on them.

Well I met the hubby to be of my sister's. Kinda strange at first until I realized he had drank more coffee than I had, and I could tell he was nervous about meeting us. He calmed down after about an hour and seems like a very nice man. My nephew is pretty casual around him so if Christopher is approving that says a lot in my world. Oh, but he works for Insurance Company and HE began the conversation about insurance, not me I promise, welllllllll we all know what I feel about insurance (both car and health) so I put a few two cents worth in and at least he quit talking about it. I know, not a good thing for me to have done, but but but I really could not help it, the words just came out all on their own.

Best get going, the morning will be away from me before I know it.

Old 04-09-2012, 06:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
G'morning, all.

Did not feel like exercising today, but I kicked Lazy Susan out this a.m. She did follow me around, tho. I only did 2 miles and 15 min. of weights, but I'll make it up weedin' and waterin' this morning.

CYL!

Old 04-09-2012, 02:09 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Hi everyone,

Dropping by to say hi. Nothing else going on, just doing laundry.
House inspection is tomorrow so we're hoping everything will be okay. Also after inspection, we're meeting a NM city data gentleman for the first time for lunch.

Old 04-09-2012, 04:20 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Good luck with the inspection and the lunch!

Old 04-10-2012, 05:27 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies
Well it was busier than I expected yesterday

I forgot that the accountant would have the taxes done so I went over to pick them up
yay we are getting a decent refund
otoh the business had to pay I told Cd that is because it was doing well but that didn't take the "sting" out of still having to pay

Got work stuff straightened out
and spent a lot of time on phone calls not fun chatty p[hone calls though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals