U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 05:26 AM

17,833 posts, read 32,128,049 times

Advertisements

Yup more yardwork

I am heading to the wholesale place to get 10 bags of mulch to finish the 2 front beds
Then I will be using the new hedger attachment to get the bushes trimmed
Hopefully I can get that done & bagged before the yardwaste truck makes it pickup
hmmm maybe I should do the bushes before picking up the mulch

Let me tell you I feel like I have spent 3 days in the gym so I guess I am getting the total body workout

I also have to plant the new seeds I bought

What is on your list for today ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2012, 07:52 AM

20,544 posts, read 29,305,084 times
Good morning!!!

Karla-I bet your place is going to look great. You need to post some pictures when you are done.

So far we have sun....but the next few weeks we are going to get soaked here but the plants and the soil really do need it.

Not much happening today. Hubby and I are getting haircuts later this afternoon. I need to do my tape and maybe write a story

Have a great day!!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 18,606,001 times
G'morning, everybody.

Did almost 4 miles this morning. Will be doing more housework today - bathrooms and dusting. Yesterday, I did all the floors. It's surprising how much nicer the house looks when they're all clean.

DH did some situps and pushups this a.m. on his abroller. It's the first time it's been used since he bought it 2 months ago. Let's see how much it gets used.

Elston and his DP arrive late this afternoon. I hope they have a safe and uneventful trip.

CYL

Old 04-17-2012, 07:12 PM

5,453 posts, read 7,979,906 times
Fun at NMS house

Hey all. Just stopping in to say hello, we all know that I have not had time to exercise today

Hope all of you had a great day.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 32,128,049 times
Morning ladies

lol never thought I woudl say this but I am tired of yardwork

I got 7 huge bags of mulch down and the beds look really clean
I also dragged out the hose and gave all the beds a good soaking

Spent about an hour pulling up the baby elms hardly made a dent but boy I am paying for it this morning shoulder is not happy
I think I may have to go with the "if it is green mow it" mindset

I will take some pictures later today
The veggie garden is looking nice ans we picked out first tomato !!

Went out with hiroko in the afternoon we were going to go to Costco but stopped at Ross first and that took a good portion of our time
lol hiroko at ross is as funny as our costco trips
that woman can move with a buggy !!!

Pattie tell Elston & DP hey for me
Are they down for good or going to be going back & forth

Lisa please share your rain they are saying we have a "soaker" coming this weekend but we shall see I am not holding my breath
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals