Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2012, 04:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

lol sounds weird right

I am running out this morning with my "girls day friend" to return a few more clothes that I bought then at 1:30 hubby and I are meeting the kitchen design guy so he can see the options in person
Hopefully we can nail down the design then all that is left is the color for the cabinets & breakfast bar

I think they need to serve drinks at the design place lol

A visit to the exercise room when we get back

Can't wait for the weekend to get here

What are you all doing today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2012, 04:35 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning!

Work week is done and it appears as if we may be having a nice day outside, water works for the weekend and cooling down The flowers outside are full sized and besides the lack of flowers it looks like summer out. Now we just need to have the heat make it up here, so Karla and Pattie get the fans out!

Not sure yet what my day will hold. Some sort of exercise, cleaning, and reading.

Karla how exciting that you are already at the picking out stage, so you are going with the different color cabinets? I am assuming you are not changing the floor tho from your yesterdays post. Well good luck today girl!

I'll drop back after I pick out an exercise, and do it!

Old 04-27-2012, 05:45 AM

20,548 posts, read 30,391,972 times
Good morning!!!

Time to start yesterday over. It rained all day and it was chilly. Even had to put the wood stove on. Crazy weather.

Karla-Good luck at the showroom.

Sandy-Good morning.

Old 04-27-2012, 06:37 AM

Morning Lisa.

I did a Denise workout again, a 12 minute one, that is quite enough until I get my strength up.

I just re-read my post, hummmmm flower plants are up as in the green part of them, no blooms yet

See ya!

Old 04-27-2012, 08:27 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
I knew what you meant, Sandy! My neighbor's azaleas are in full bloom and they are just gorgeous! The one that I got last year has buds on it, but it's just a baby compared to those. At least my stupid gangly, sporadic tulips didn't make an appearance this year.

That will be so fun picking out the cupboards and all of that, Karla. Mine are really, really bad. There's no room in them for anything taller than like a drinking glass. I say go with light colors!!! I hate it when people get the dark wood ones, all gloomy looking. A kitchen should be bright and airy looking, not dark and somber.

Billy's birthday is Sunday, and I sent him a customized moonpig card and also this: The Omaha Steaks Heat and Eat Combo | Overstock.com It's supposed to be deliverd by the end of the day today. Maybe he'll figure out why I ever so casually worked talking about his freezer into the conversation the other day! I imagine he still has stuff from the Easter box I sent him, when I thought he wasn't coming up, plus the stuff he took home with him, so he'll have some REAL food as a present. I am excited!

Old 04-27-2012, 09:06 AM

Wow Connie that is a nice b-day present! I love their food, great seafood and steaks, I bet the rest of the fair is great too.

Our farmers up here are having a he@@ of a time keeping the fruit safe, I was just reading that the areas up a few miles from us had helicoptors flying overhead all night because it keeps the frost off. I just wish it would stay at 40 overnight so local prices don't jump up as much as the grocery stores did.

Gotta get, the car is asking very nicely to be cleaned (just the inside).

Old 04-27-2012, 02:42 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,391,972 times
I did my treadmill for 45 minutes. The sun finally made an appearance and I cleaned the house, did laundry, made 2 kinds of cookies to take to the neighbors....although now they are in the freezer because we got sidetracked with work. I am almost ready to go out and mow...and if I'm really enthusiastic I'll weed eat...or not, lol.

Connie-Great birthday gift. I got a package of Omaha Steaks one year from my mother. Best gift she ever got me. I didn't know Overstock sold them.

Yeah...some dark cabinets can be like the ugly dark paneling from back in the 70's. Now that was some depressing stuff. I still like the dark kitchen cabinets but it needs to be the right kind of room with the right lighting. To me it is a warm feeling. Kind of like the atmosphere or ambiance of candlelight. I can never go back to stark white appliances either. Too sterile, lol.

Sandy-Poor farmers. They really have to tough...all the time. I hep the fruit is OK this year and we don't see it reflected in our prices.

OK..off to mow.

Oh...BTW does anyone know what these worms are? Every time it rains we get these dead worms all over our concrete patio. I had to go on a scrapping round earlier.

Here is a pic.
WORM INVASION!!! | kens5.com | San Antonio News, Local News, Breaking News, Weather | YouNews™

Old 04-27-2012, 02:50 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, gang. Busy, busy day.

Got up, walked 3 miles w/20 min. weights.

Got home, did 2 loads of laundry and hung them out. Put dishes from last night away. Showered, shaved, got dressed (yes, put makeup on). Ran over to the clubhouse, had picture taken with the palm tree that the Beaut. Cmt. donated to the community and had planted. Picked up Elston and took him for a ride around the community, and over to meet my friend Marty. Dropped him off, ate some lunch, went to the clubhouse and helped set up for the Earth Day program.

Came back home, got changed, took the towels in from the patio. Went back to clubhouse for program. Came home, took down the clothes in the garage. Made a drink and here I am.

I think the program went well. We had a good crowd. Just under 100. Got good comments, so I'm sure we'll do it again.

Gotta go say hi to OOH folks, then go die on the sofa.

Enjoy your evening, all.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:34 PM

Lisa I just think they are regular earthworms. If you google earthworms you will see they come in different shapes and sizes. It means your yard is healthy to have that many worms in it.

Glad to hear you had a good time Pattie, lot of planning you gals did for that

Well my full time hours will begin Monday, I heard from one of our attorney's and his AA needs help. Hope she is as nice as I think she is.

Old 04-27-2012, 03:55 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Great news, Sandy. Oh btw, if you want to, let me know who dunnit in that Michael Connelly book. I decided life is too short to plod through that book any longer. Thought it was getting good, then it kind of bogged down. Used to be, I always finished books that I started, but not anymore!

Billy called me at lunch to thank me for the card I sent him. We had a nice little chat. I imagine later on, I'll hear from him again! That package weighs 16 pounds! It has a pot roast, mashed potatoes, chicken breasts, lasagna, vegetables, all heat and eat.

Today I did a short-ish upper body workout. Been using the heavier weights, too, and I can really feel a difference.

Anyway, have a good evening, everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals