Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2012, 05:05 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning ladies
Happy Thursday

lol the business cards are ready
I ordered some for CD & some for the store hence the "carded"
I was going to get some for me but then realized who am I going to give them to
I have to drive down to the beach to pick them up and get the ones for CD fedexed out so he has them tomorrow

I am going to do the walking DVD as my exercise today

Not sure what else is on the schedule oh yeah monthly sales tax & some book work

The weather folks are saying 60% chance of rain again today we have gotten enough so I don't mind if the bubble shows back up

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2012, 02:50 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Good morning everyone! Well, I was awakened by a roaring sound this a.m., it was my husband pulling in the driveway. My first thought was he got hurt again, my second thought was he's sick, the overarching thought was oh ****, but then I discovered he went in to work, don't know what happened next, but he took the day off. We went and got some plants, nothing too exciting since I have crappy taste, don't know how to pick out contrasting colors, etc. It was loads of fun. Then I helped him put paper up on the boat so he could spray paint the transom, blahdeeblah blah blah. So, no workout for me today, oh well.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:11 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Did about 3.5 miles today. Every step was a chore.

Karla, you can buy business card stock at Walmart for $4/100 and Avery has terrific templates for them. I made some for Len when he started his business and we're using the same program for the Entertainment Committee's next show.

Connie, you must have been beside yourself.

Old 05-18-2012, 05:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies

Connie I read somewhere if you want help with picking flower colors get a color wheel and chose a color you like then go to the color across
to get a nice contrast

I have a mismash of colors in my beds though the predominate colors are purple & yellow

Pattie I have used the business card stock but I found a good deal and they cost about what the color cartridge would of
The problem I had was I couldn't change the "template" because it was in a pdf file it has another store info. so the lady at staples was able to take the logo off then add our information
I got 2 sets a blank set with our location & numbers as well as a set for CD with his cell & email as well as his name with owner

not much else exciting I reconciled the accounts and got the sales tax filed

I think I pulled something in my back so didn't get to exercise

We got more rain lol I think I found the trick if I don't worry about getting rain and keep watching the radar it comes

Oh did any of you watch the season finale for Greys Anatomy ?
I was so looking forward to it and was disappointed because it was more commercials than show. There would be 4 mins of commercials followed by 3 mins of show ( good thing we recorded it on the dvr)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals