Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 05:25 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,065,909 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone
Happy Monday

Busy morning my one neighbor asked me if I would follow her to drop her car off then bring her back
Hiroko asked if I could call her car dealer to see what the warranty on the tires is she has a nail and the one place said she needs a new tire but the car is only 2 yrs old
It is easier if I can because there isnt the language barrier

This afternoon will be installment 2 in the dealing with corporate drama
I am telling you if I don't hear from them today I am starting up the bus which I will use to get things straightened out with our vendor

I am going to hit the exercise room in between

There is no rain expected this week so with all the rain we have gotten I expect things to really start growing

What are all of you fine ladies up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2012, 05:40 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,210,379 times
Morning!

I've gotten my walk out of the way, and a trip to the bank! lol, I thought it would be a 10 minute trip to the bank up here, welllll I got there and the parking lot had been blacktopped and ropes are blocking the entry ways, so I had to go to the bank which is about 10 miles away Nice morning for a ride (lol, I might add in my slippers and sweats too)!

We have pretty strong storms coming in so today will be a washout for sitting in the sun. Thats okay tho, I can finish cleaning, and laundry, then at 2:00 I am going in for a hair cut and highlighting. I'm so excited over the highlighting, it has been since I lived in AL since I had that done to my hair. Now just have to hope she does a good job, she has cut my hair before but that is it.

Gotta get, have a wonderful day all!

Old 06-18-2012, 06:50 AM

20,549 posts, read 30,332,386 times
Good morning!!!

Karla-Good luck with corporate.

Sandy-Ooh....are you getting a different cut? Highlights sound nice.

I have been good a doing the treadmill each day. I need to go for my physical in two weeks so I would like to drop a few pounds. My doctor is not shy about telling me when I gain weight.

I think I will be washing walls today....I am not thrilled by the idea so we will see, lol.

Have a great day!!

Old 06-18-2012, 07:05 AM

Oh Tricia just told me about a new exercise for the waist. It is a hoola hoop (did I spell that right?), and it is filled with water. T said she tried it yesterday and can feel it in her sides, just what I am looking for

No Lisa not a new cut. I have been growing my hair out since last winter. I want it to be about shoulder length, with layers. The highlights I have always had, just not in the past three years

Old 06-18-2012, 07:41 AM

I have been growing my hair out also. I hate it right now. Most of the time it is in clips or I have these long wavy frizzy pieces in my face.

I want longer layers but I also like some sort of bang. Just waiting for the sides to get a little longer.

Show us a picture of you can. Good luck.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:13 AM

I've got bangs, won't go without because my eyebrows are horrible. Right now I am kinda in clumps by the side of my face because my hair was originally very short with sides shorter than the back. I think this cut today will take care of that without me having to go to short.

Man the gates of heaven opened up and sent down some much needed rain. Boomers all around us, and the grass is turning green before my eyes!

Old 06-18-2012, 01:46 PM

I did an hour on the treadmill. Good thing to because I found and tried a new recipe today.

I had no idea you could make bread in a crockpot...this may not be a good thing, lol.

Here is the recipe:
//www.city-data.com/forum/recip...-crockpot.html

Old 06-18-2012, 02:41 PM

Wow Lisa I am impressed. Now for my question, does it taste like bread from a bread machine? I am not a big fan of how bread machine's produce bread that is why I ask this. It always seems to be heavy instead of light.

Old 06-18-2012, 03:54 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,507,451 times
Today I did a short D/A upper body workout. Feeling kind of yucky, sluggish, along with the stupid other crap. Yippee.

Tomorrow, I am going to the dentist for a cleaning and stuff, and I am going to have thm do x-rays, see if anything glaring shows up. Then, I am doing a marketing research study for $50! They told me to bring reading glasses,but I only have great big magnifying glasses, so I'll just stick one in my purse. Don't need glasses to read, but I can't read that super-small print like in medicines, or maps or phone books. Don't know why they make it so small nowadays...

We had some storms blow thru here earlier, and it really cooled it off! They were calling for highs of at least 90, but after it rained, it was 66 out and never really had time to get back up to being hot. Hopefully something like that happens tomorrow, too!

Old 06-18-2012, 04:03 PM

Sandy-The bread is denser than regular oven baked bread, I think because it doesn't rise. But it isn't too heavy. I'm not sure about bread machine bread since I don't have one.

I think it's good in a pinch for an easy, quick and homemade bread without the preservatives

How did your hair turn out?

Connie-Good luck at the dentist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals