Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2012, 02:30 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,389,075 times

Advertisements

We got about 1/3 of the stairs done. we ran out of weed cloth I just finished mowing the back yard and now it looks like rain.

Connie-Did you sell your boat?

My hubby can taste the difference in most things. Whenever I try to sneak something healthy in he says "what did you do to my food" He will eat grapes, tomatoes and a banana once in awhile.

It's funny how we have become brainwashed to be PC or maybe not so funny. Just be respectful and polite. I think too many people got overly sensitive.

Sandy-I don't think I have ever had broccoli salad. It sounds good. How do you make it?

I bought one watermelon so far and for the first time I got lucky. Mine was good....which is rare for me. I'm not having any luck with cantaloupe though

Pattie-Have a good time tonight.

I am off the shower after working in the heat...then I am making pot roast in the pressure cooker. Wish me luck, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2012, 04:04 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
No, we didn't sell that boat. It's been in the driveway getting worked on a ton so it's looking good for the boating season. I don't know what you're talking about overly PC. Not much of that around here.

Old 07-04-2012, 05:01 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Hey I'm back, just way too hot out there 101 and probably some degrees warmer at the pool because of the concrete. We sat in the pool most of the day, too many little ones to swim someone would have jumped on me! My youngest gd made her precious appearance, of course with Mom and Dad, but she was mine and Kims. Kim only has a window conditioner so the living room was great for sitting and rocking a little 3 week old!

Lisa I'll pm you the recipe, but I have to warn you in advance I have not followed a recipe for years so you kinda have to eye it.

Gotta get I think I may have had too much sun

Old 07-04-2012, 06:21 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,389,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
No, we didn't sell that boat. It's been in the driveway getting worked on a ton so it's looking good for the boating season. I don't know what you're talking about overly PC. Not much of that around here.

Because you said this "Supposed to get up to 99 today, but the weatherm-*-*-screech***meteorologist said it will feel even hotter than it did when it was 104 a couple days ago, because of the humidity."

Sandy-Wow...that is way too hot. Stay cool.

This is from Pattie. I think she must have had one too many, lol and posted in the wrong place. Just teasin you Pattie.

"SOmeone on here asked about finding a ripe watermelon. This one has never failed me: Look for a creamy, yellowish spot where the melon stayed on the ground. That's your sign it's ripe. Also, see if it feels heavy for its size."

Old 07-05-2012, 05:21 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
morning ladies

Sounds like you all were busy

I never went outside except to let the dogs out

I spent the day on the books, with all the "drama" the last few weeks they got ignored So I am pretty much caught up well except I am 20 cents off from the bank so I will be working on that this morning I have this I have to balance exactly I was originally over 6k off but realized I entered the sales tax twice

lol I had the cable music station cranking (hubby was out in the wood shop then watched 2 star treck movies)

With regards to paint colors at first I was thinking a sage green pallet now I am looking at golds but have a feeling I may end up with beiges
sigh not much time left hubby leaves Monday and when he gets back the demo starts so I may be buying samples and putting more swatches up while he is gone

oh I definitely flunk the watermelon buying
I have now decided that I am going to have them cut it at the store first

Old 07-05-2012, 06:31 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Hi, gang. Now, Lisa...I only had one beer yesterday. I figured if I didn't, I would have been arrested. Don't you have to have a beer on the 4th?

I'm pretty sure Painter or Jaxson wanted to know about the watermelons on OOH. Oh, well....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals