Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2012, 05:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

it will be a phone marathon-less-day
lol I know your thinking "not our chatterbox"
But one can hope

I have payroll then the mulch run
Then hopefully some quite time to get last week closed out
I need to run to sams to get big garbage bags and hiroko wants to go but I may put that till tomorrow lol my adventures with her turn into 4 hours sooo

Going to be another toasty day will a slight chance of rain
the heat the past couple weeks has reversed all of the good stuff the tons of rain we got before the heat wave

All the lawns look "toasted" I don't think twice a week watering is enough to combat the heat

I was going to do some weeding but maybe later this evening when it cools down

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2012, 08:23 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Note to self: Call Karla.

Good morning!

I woke up at 2 a.m. and there was this light flashing. I had to think if I'd plugged in my charger for my toothbrush, but I hadn't. THen I realized the light was coming from outside. Man, was it ever fast and furious! But no thunder. Seems there was a huge storm out in the Gulf and we were getting the flashes from it way over here.

Didn't get back to sleep for a while and, at 5:40, I woke up to Bandit patting my face to tell me I had overslept by 10 whole minutes! Who needs an alarm clock when you have pets? I had decided I wasn't going to walk today because I wanted to do more mulch before our rainstorm hits today. My goal was to do the garden down the sidewalk and driveway on the left side. Well, by George, I got that done and the garden down the other side of the drive as well! Woohoo! That means I only have the side of the garage and the garden that surrounds the patio and I'm done. I'll try to finish it tomorrow, depending on weather. Looks like we bought way too much mulch. I've used 22 bags and have 28 left with only about 1/3 of the gardens unmulched. Len said he'd use it for a customer who needs it and get our $$ back that way. WOrks for me.

So my exercise this morning was lugging around 10 bags of mulch and spreading it. ANd I started the day off already sore from yesterday. Shower time, then time to pay some bills and get caught up on a few things.

Have a great day, all.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:29 AM

Morning
lol Pattie how many trips did it take to get all that mulch home

Well we headed out to get the mulch and stopped for breakfast at waffle house and I asked do you have the receipt to pick up the mulch
"oops I knew I forgot something "
So no mulch run

I added another coat to the paint samples stripes in the kitchen
still not sure what color I want sigh

We had a bit of rain come through maybe 1/2 inch

Old 07-11-2012, 07:14 AM

Just two trips, Karla. Sounds to me like you're in paint information overload.

Old 07-12-2012, 05:44 AM

lol Pattie add that to my "inability to make a decision"

Old 07-12-2012, 09:16 AM

THat's why...your brain has too much information coming at it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals