Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 05:37 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

lol I am determined to get the 2 boxes out of the guest bathroom tub
I would also like to get the boxes off the treadmill so I can use it

Also the small appliances into their new home

lol I never realized how many small appliances I have
I an goign to do a bit more weeding this morning while it is somewhat cool and before the yard waste truck comes through

Hoping for a little rain today they are saying 60% so we shall see

What are you all doing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2012, 06:47 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, Karla. I guess I'll have to look up cortisal, see what that is.

Did my 4 mile walk with a dozen bursts today. Since the trainer was here yesterday, I'm a bit sore in my back, sides and abs. We did the dreaded balance ball yesterday. I was sure I'd fall off, but I did great. Wasn't what I expected at all.

Len cleaned out the garage today, so I'm doing some laundry just so I can hang it out without tripping over weedeaters, saws, leaf blowers, etc.

I think we'll be running errands for a bit, too.

Karla, I've been looking for sheets like you had on your guest bed the time I stayed there, but haven't been able to find them with that "feel". I think I may finally have found them, so I'm going to order a set today. Woohoo!

Elston and his DP are now in contract on a house in Ft. Myers. I've seen photos online and it looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see it in person. They are now back in Maine, packing. Their closing on that house is one week from today and they're supposed to be out on that date! I don't envy them at all.

Connie, I hope you're having a nice visit with Billy.

Have a great day, everybody.

Old 07-25-2012, 04:09 AM

Pattie I got those sheets at BB& B

Wow in contract for a house already that was fast tell them congrats

Are they going to pack everything and head down here to wait until their closing on the new house

I got the plumbing quote to put the kitchen back together its about half what HD contractor was going to charge

So now we wait until I get the call that the countertop is on the way

I got some work stuff done and made a run to the store but it was so hot didn't get any weeding done

I can't wait until I get the path to the treadmill cleared I need to get back to my exercise routine

Old 07-25-2012, 06:53 AM

I thought they came from LL Bean. I'll have to look more closely at BB&B. Thanks!

Old 07-25-2012, 05:50 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Evening all! Karla what you have about two more weeks till it is all done? Exciting

Old 07-26-2012, 05:22 AM

Yup Sandy it should be 2 weeks

Pattie as soon as I can get to the guestroom bed(the dining room table is still on top of it) I will see if there is a name on the sheets

Old 07-26-2012, 06:40 AM

No problem, Karla. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals