Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2012, 05:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

and IMO a well deserved one
I need to get away from this kitchen stuff for the day
My sister is suppose to be coming back with the baby so we may drive over to see him

I have to return the rug to BB&B I got for the kitchen because it is too big
Pattie I will take a pillow case with me from the guestroom and see it they still carry the style
I remember it was one of the "Hotel style" and was about $99 before the coupon

When I get home we are moving the diningroom back to where it belongs so the boxes of kitchen cabinet stuff that is still in the dining-room will go to the guestroom
It is extra trim & stuff that they ordered that once they are completely will be returned to HD for a refund

I spoke to the design guy at HD the replacement panel that goes on the side of the fridge has been reordered and will be here next Thursday. They rushed it because they can't put the counter-top in until that has been replaced
He said the 3 week counter turn around is the longest and they usually come in at 2 weeks so fingeres crossed

What are you fine ladies up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2012, 05:35 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Ohhhhh does this week count? As in meaning your remodel could possibly be done in another week?

I took a small walk this morning, humid and thick out there but still doable. This afternoon I will put a denise CD in and get the girls to exercise with me

We are taking your advise, Karla, and hitting Walmart today. Those prices are too good to pass on, and are even cheaper than the Dollar Tree down the street from me. I may even look at books while I am there, I'm reading a good one right now, and know that I read the prior book with this character but can't remember it so I would like to reread that older one to introduce me to the "in the beginning".

We have an outdoor concert to attend tonight, Bob got free tickets from a coworker and we are meeting them there. Should be fun, but I think they are a little more "wild" than I am, Bob is planning on "having a real good time" meaning I have to volunteer to be the DD tonight.

I best get myself going, I can't believe I have been up for an hour and half and have accomplished nothing!

Old 07-27-2012, 06:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Hi, gang. Did my 3 miles w/10 bursts, and 30 min. weights. Glad it's Friday so I have 2 days off....

1 load of laundry in (sheets), turned mattress around w/Hubby's help. GOtta run, say hello to OOH, then shower cuz he's picking me up to go to the Credit Union. They recently merged and, when we got the new checks, they messed up my name. It's not a big deal, but I want to let them know. My middle name is Ann. Instead of printing Patricia A. or Patricia Ann on them, they compromised and wrote Patricia An - o-tay.

Sandy, I have some diet cream soda if you'd like to take it w/you.

Have a great day, all.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:06 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
An-o-tay? hmm...

Today I did a very short DA upper body one. Nothing else new,so far.

Outdoor concert sounds really fun! They are having the 'pizzapalooza' here [somewhere] this weekend, it's hot and sort of looking like storms, though.

Old 07-27-2012, 02:41 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Storms up here, and a tornado sighting over at the big lake so I think we are staying in tonight, free tickets so nothing lost.

Old 07-27-2012, 04:24 PM

Oops! I can see what happened. Sorry, Connie. the printer wrote my name as Patricia An

The o-tay was my remark.

Anyway, it's all straightened out. SInce the printer messed it up, neither the bank nor I will have to pay for new checks. O-TAY!

Be safe, you two.

Old 07-27-2012, 07:20 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,226,172 times
*waves at you from the middle of the corn fields*

Old 07-28-2012, 05:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Hi Evey it is so nice to see you !!!

Well yay my friend and I went to my sisters I can not believe how she has her new house all unpack and even the decorative accessories unpacked

The baby was a hoot he was a little confused with the new house so he only wanted nana
plus lol I think he hit the terrible 2's a year early lol if you don't hand him his snack fast enough he throws a fit

We had a nice visit never made it to BB&B so maybe tomorrow

Broke down some empty boxes that I had unpacked we still have to move the dining room back so we can put the extra stuff in the guestroom

oh lol I tried bread pudding for the first time last night

Old 07-28-2012, 05:50 AM

Evey! What a nice surprise! I hope you can keep visiting now.

Karla, I didn't know your sis was buying a new house. And how did you like the bread pudding?

Old 07-28-2012, 09:08 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racelady88 View Post
*waves at you from the middle of the corn fields*
HEY--We're over here!!! *jumps up and down waving arms*

Karla, what did you think of bread pudding? I've never tried it, but it sounds pretty tame.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals