Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 04:00 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times

Advertisements

Guys I am dying, Evey that is so blasted cute I used to dress up all my doggies for Christmas and Halloween. Had four at one time and they all dressed up and hated it. Think of pouty children, that is what they looked like. Heidi, the Boston, had a vinyl raincoat! I loved it, but when I put it on her she hated me Did not help that we all laughed at her.

Well okay, I went for 1.9 mile walk today at lunch and get this, I did not expect to do this and I was wearing street shoes (not my grubby tennies). Me said to Karen "Oh no, I'll be fine walking in these shoes, they are good", half way through the walk I was on my sides of my feet trying to keep up with Karen. LOL I must have looked sooooooo funny. Tennis shoes are going in the back of the car from now on!

Hope ya'll have a great evening, I am washing clothes and getting ready to pack for Michigan (daughters baby shower this weekend). Soooooo very excited.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-02-2007, 07:52 PM
jco

2,121 posts, read 6,451,160 times
LOL Karla. I get out of bed, eat breakfast with my son, throw some sweats on and go for a long, public walk without make-up and without even brushing my hair. I pass lots of people who did make an effort to look nice, but honestly, I just wouldn't go for a walk if I had to get all dolled up for it!

BTW, I went for another walk today.

Old 10-02-2007, 08:26 PM

448 posts, read 1,049,886 times
I had to chase the dogs who were chasing the mail lady in her truck....She's so sweet, she gives them treats. But now they chase her, and the garbage man, and the recycling truck. They all give out treats, so my dogs are now trained to chase trucks! It was a quarter mile jog in cowboy boots....you thought you looked funny. How do you post pictures in here?

Old 10-03-2007, 08:34 PM

292 posts, read 993,525 times
You know what is used as an advertisement for pilates. "Look better naked." So there you have it. I look good working out. Since I'm usually alone, I usually wear just a pair of lycra trunks to work out in. If it's really hot I look "better".

Last edited by zorst; 10-03-2007 at 08:35 PM.. Reason: too many I's

Old 06-04-2009, 06:39 PM

1 posts, read 1,373 times
If you use the right clothes for exercise you will improve your work out and look good. Some fabrics are now specific for exercise, it doesn't let you wet while working out, doesn't smeel and doesn't slide through your body. IT also anti bacteria. Check these fabrics you going to be amazed by them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals