Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2012, 04:54 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times

Advertisements

I hope you get the answers when you visit the Dr. with you results today

I have payroll to enter this morning
Then some errands to run

Once I get them done it is home to exercise not sure what it will be treadmill or walking DVD

The weather folks said it was suppose to be in the 60's this morning but alas it is 78 and muggy

What are you all doing today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2012, 05:07 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,221,695 times
Just dropping in to say hi before I blow dry my hair.

Good luck today Connie!

Have a good one gals.

Old 09-11-2012, 06:03 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,260,249 times
Yes, Connie...we've got your back, woman.

Did about 3.5 miles this a.m. and managed to get in 5 intervals.

BBL

Old 09-11-2012, 09:14 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,531,626 times
Thanks, all. It's chilly here again, have my 2 little space heater things on but they don't do a whole lot-the one in here does, but not the one in the LR.

Hopefully, something showed up in the scans they took yesterday. While I was in there, inside the thing, the lab gal had me wait so the doctor could look at them and see if he needed anything else. What doctor, I don't know.

Billy and I took my soon-to-be 89 y/o MIL to her dr for her follow-up after her surgery on her diverticu-something? and she had stitiches in her neck, even tho they went in thru her throat. She got those take out and was really glad about it, they were driving her crazy! Then, on the way home, she asked how mh was doing. I said that he was off on vacation on the boat. She said something about how hard that job is for him physically and how he needs a vacation from it. Right then, Billy said, look! --- we were going past big dump truck and it had a mudflap on it from the place mh works! They don't make mudflaps! This must have been a promo thing or something and mudflaps must be really cheap...This is a tiny, like 3 person shop. I mean, what are the odds of that happening???

Think maybe I will do a little workout today. Just haven't had the motivation at all. Anyway, have a good one, sorry this is so long.

Old 09-12-2012, 05:13 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,113,982 times
Morning ladies
Connie I will gladly take some of your chilly

Hoping they found out what is causing everything

Got my errands all done lol I did some power walking at wally world on purpose and when I was done getting everything I realized I forgot the windshield fluid and of course it was on the other side of the store varoom I power walked to get it lol folks must of thought there was either a big sale or I was on a 1/2 lunch because I was moving so fast
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals