Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2012, 04:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

I can not believe it is Friday already

Guess I was busier than I realized this week

Got the call yesterday from the appraiser for the refi he is coming today I asked what they look for and he said general condition as well as upgrades (hello new kitchen) so of course I am in time to get things put away from the under the counter lighting project lol I also went out front to hose it down as well as make sure the front beds were tidy oh and it started raining while I was doing this so I got a little drenched

This morning I am going to run the vac(lola is shedding a lot) and mack sure all the trash cans are empty guess I should make the bed too
Of course it figures that the cleaning lady is coming tomorrow

I also have to get all of my work invoice checks written this morning and my sister is dropping off her dog lol I have a lot to do by 10 am

What are you all doing to finish up the week
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2012, 06:15 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
Morning!

Good luck on the appraisal Karla! I do believe that your house will "shine through", one only knows you and hubby spend enough time keeping it up

I'm back from my stop, start walk this morning, only made it around the little lake. You guessed correctly Max was with me He gave me those big brown eyes and I could not walk away. Of course that means I need to exercise this afternoon also.

Not much in the way of news around here. The fall weather is so refreshing, the air is crisp and I am feeling the need to bake, which none of us needs! K and hubby are leaving for a final weekend of camping in their new camper, taking Parker this time, I sure hope he is good for them. He is severely lacking in puppy manners, but is getting better.

I'll stop back later to see what is going on.

Old 09-21-2012, 06:35 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Hi, gang.

Great news on the insurance, Karla. Good luck w/the appraisal.

Did 3 miles, 30 min. weights. Did 8 20-second intervals on my walk.

Housework is on today's schedule. I have to do it this time; we're having our friend Chris over for dinner tomorrow cuz it's her b'day. So I don't want her writing her name in the dust. SHe's like that. J/K.

Have a gret day.

Old 09-21-2012, 08:28 AM

4,103 posts, read 7,025,445 times
TGIF!
Gotta get the kids to finish their work. I homeschool them.

Gotta go to Wound Care- I had a surgery back in May but the incision is not healing. I guess today I'll find out if they approved to start hyperbaric oxygen therapy. I don't see why the insurance would say no, that therapy means going from Mon-Fri for 2 hours but it's better than being reopened.

Soreness is finally starting to go away from that massage.

Gotta make cupcakes for a little girl with a birthday today.

Clean house and work on Mt Laundry.

Gotta do my walk/run. Last night I was able to run longer! Woohoo!

Old 09-21-2012, 09:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,261,770 times
Unfortunately, insurance companies don't always do the logical thing. Good luck and congrats on the running progress.

Old 09-21-2012, 10:06 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,222,319 times
I second that on the insurance companies, sometimes it takes a lot more to show them the correct way

My goodness I just got done job hunting for Bob. My morning is gone and I still have to clean up and go to the grocery store. So much for having a life, lol!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals