Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2012, 04:38 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times

Advertisements

Morning all!

It is a beautiful morning up here again, hopefully I can open windows today we are supposed to be in the 70's this week and I sure can use the warm up.

After I am done posting I will hit the pavement for my walk that way I can be here to see the girls off to school, T will have to be at work at 8am, poor thing she is used to 9am!

I've got cleaning to finish and one load of laundry, then I think I am going to go see my youngest grandchild, I got her a few outfits to wear goodness 4 months old and she is wearing 9 month clothes, little chubby there

I'll stop back in later today. Safe travels today to Karla and Mr. I think today is the return day.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2012, 06:01 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
I hope they had fun.

Sandy, T will just start getting used to 8 a.m. and in 2 weeks the time "falls back" and she'll have to get used to going in another hour earlier!

Did my 3 miles, 30 min. weights. Diana was supposed to come today, but she had to reschedule to Wed. Works for me, I'm taking Chris to the nursery to pick up a Bismarck palm tree. It won't fit in her car.

OK, gotta run.

CYL

Old 10-22-2012, 03:03 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Did a ridiculously short lower body/legs dance workout courtesty of Mr Billy Blanks Jr! Just heard a commercial this a.m. about exercise stuff on cable, and I looked and they have it back on there now! I don't know what it is, didn't check it out that closely, but that is good news. '

Sandy, here is a Denise Austin walking video/workout that I saw in my searching today, thought you might want to stick it someplace for when the weather is too cold for walking outdoors. Denise Austin: Fat-Blasting Cardio Walking Workout- Beginner - YouTube

Have a good one all.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:44 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Thanks Connie, I will be looking for that exercise channel too!

Did a Denise workout, her cardio. Now I am going to ruin it by having roast and mashed taters.

Old 10-22-2012, 07:49 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,063 times
Was gone all morning and early afternoon at a homeschool day at a local museum. The kids had a class on matter and habitats and then we checked out a mummy exhibit they had. We had a picnic outside and then went to the interactive science area for kids. We had a blast! The husband took the day off so he was with us. I had to go to wound care straight from there and then came home and started on dinner. No exercise today.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals