Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 04:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,101,735 times

Advertisements

good morning everyone

So(a needle pulling thread) I was wondering
Are you the "group type" exercise person
or
the " I do better on my own" type

personally I do much better with the group
I guess it is the motivation
I have no problem heading to the gym for the spinning, body pump & body vive classes
Though when I get on the elliptical I am bored and ready to get off in 10 mins.
Same with walking if Lola & I go out on our own it is a struggle to go 2 loops but if I run into my friend who is walking I can do 4 loops with no problem

So which are you ?

I think I have come up with a good schedule mon wed & fri I go to the gym and do 2 back to back classes

Tuesdays I am at the school teaching and thursdays are my "day off"
I try to walk lola each morning

I hope this schedule will let me lose the last few pounds and help to keep them off

lol still waiting for the cooler weather so hubby and I can start our evening walks

I will be heading out to walk as soon as it is light hmmm maybe I will call my friend and see what time she is walking lol

karla
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-11-2007, 06:21 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,252,043 times
OMG, I'm first to reply today!

I do better on my own. Altho I do try to drag hubby along with me.

Speaking of which....good workout today at the weight room. We did 40 min. instead of the usual 30.

Enjoy the day, all.

Old 10-11-2007, 06:31 AM

just back form the walk/jog loop with Lola

errands today
I am going to exchange the george foreman grill that MIL gave us

karla

Old 10-11-2007, 11:57 AM

where is everyone ??

karla

Old 10-11-2007, 12:06 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,614,850 times
Hi Karla,

At work today....nasty cough. May have to cave and start some Biaxin. Workout tomorrow.............Jeannie

Old 10-11-2007, 12:11 PM

jeannie

is your cough "productive" ? if not I found at Costco their version of musinex and it really helped
I also took the Biaxin
It took over 2 weeks from when we got back from alaska till I could actually say I was over it.

feel better

karla

Old 10-11-2007, 01:00 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,524,670 times
Woke up and sooooooo did not want to get out of my nice warm bed-boy what a difference a few days makes-near ninety all weekend, barely 50 now, THEN to add insult to injury, got on here and see the THURSDAY exercise thread-whaaattt?? Dang, I thought it was Friday! Well, I did mine, can't say whether I'm a grouper or a loner, since I work alone, but it might be fun to be in a group-as long as they weren't a bunch of chirpy cheery bouncy (ugh, you know) types! You guys can all come to my party over in Other Topics-I couldn't get on here last night (kind of late) thought uh oh, NOOOOOO!!!!

Old 10-11-2007, 01:05 PM

4,610 posts, read 11,097,374 times
I came to your party Fuzzy

Chloe and I had our morning walk.

Old 10-11-2007, 04:27 PM

7,573 posts, read 10,614,850 times
it's non-productive. Tried to fight it off naturally, along with that musinex, but still can't get the junk out of my chest, so before it does turn nasty..got myself some Biaxin, starting tonight. Should be better in no time.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karla with a K View Post
jeannie

is your cough "productive" ? if not I found at Costco their version of musinex and it really helped
I also took the Biaxin
It took over 2 weeks from when we got back from alaska till I could actually say I was over it.

feel better

karla

Old 10-11-2007, 07:05 PM

448 posts, read 1,049,486 times
I am in a fog. Worked nights last night and got home this morning to the phone ringing...it was the math teacher telling my baby boy (14) hasn't turned in any homework for 2 weeks and is pulling an F. My husband leaves work and comes home to tell me he just had a similar call from the social studies teacher. So I spent the morning disconnecting computers, TV's and playstations/x box and putting them in boxes. All when I should have been sleeping. Then napped till darling son came home from school. Does ranting and raving count as exercise? I tell ya, I would rather deal with a screaming toddler in Walmart than the stuff the teenagers do. Little kids are like puppies,it's all behavior modification. OK nuff whining. Thanks for letting me vent.(you had a choice?)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals