Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 02:57 AM

Location: We_tside PNW (Columbia Gorge) / CO / SA TX / Thailand
34,722 posts, read 58,054,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwaK View Post
Morning again

...She asked if I could call her to make sure she is up ay 5 because she normally doesn't go to bed until 4
When I called her she was already up lol she said I have been up since 3 ...What are you all up to today ?
Awe, the travails of international flying got me up at 6AM in Bangkok (after going to bed at usual 3am) , to make a connection in Hong Kong, to catch a hurry-up and wait flight to San Francisco, to catch another flight home. Nice thing, is arrive at Noon the same day as you left at 6AM (and only 16 hrs of flying and 4 hrs of layover + 2 hrs headstart for international flight...) So... I find I musty come home and stay on schedule to avoid being tired. Thus work 12 till 6pm, and go home and get stuff done till midnight, then finally go to bed (about 36 hrs later) works monthly for me. But the EXERCISES in only running from plane to plane. I have VOWED off any drinks excluding water and green tea cuz I was gaining 5# per international trip. That is not my style, so now must WORK it off (tough in the winter, tho plenty to do, just not HARD work, as in summer)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2012, 04:46 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Morning ladies

lol you all had me laughing with the smelly foods. They ar not allowed in my house
Once my FIL cut a really smelly onion when he was visiting omg then he put the other half in the fridge. Not only did it go out in the fridge but so did the bag from the kitchen can then I ran around with the air freshener
I think he got the hint

very productive day here Hubby got the breakfast nook painted.
Between the roman shades and the "awnings" that are over the window prepping was in itself a project
As long as everything was down I cleaned the windows before he put it all back up

Yay my house no longer looks like a paint sample wheel

He also brought down the tree I won't decorate it until this weekend.

We also watched the game omg I have a few new gray hairs but TX won

Talked to CD Wednesday is going to be insane not only do we have 20+ orders for fried turkey but I got a text from the team they want their normal away game catering order for 8:30 wed morning.
Yup going to be a interesting day watching the insanity on the cameras

Hubby grilled for dinner he had a steak I had chicken

He is a really good cook too bad he is limited because of my "selective eating"

Old 11-19-2012, 06:13 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Welcome, Stealth Rabbit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals