Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2012, 03:23 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,053,142 times

Advertisements

Good morning

I am heading into the guestroom to organize it so I can get into the closet to get out the xmas tubs

I am doing the inside of the house and hubby will be doing the outside

I may run out to see if I can fins a couple of things for hubby that he won't know about.

I also want to look at mattresses I found really really good prices on sheets yesterday I am talking a $250 set for $49

So I bought them in king size so now I need the bed lol

We are suppose to only be going up to 65 today so it won't be hot up on the roof while he is hanging the lights like it was last year

We actually had a little frost on the roofs and cars yesterday morning

What are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2012, 08:57 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,207,622 times
Morning!

I did get some Christmas gifts yesterday but we skipped the major stores. Kim and I went to Costco and Michaels but the mall (which is where Kohl's is, and where I wanted to go) was just wayyyyy to busy to fool with. From working retail last year I know the deals will just keep getting better, so our option was to wait until we could find a parking spot!

Today will be trying to put T's kitchen back and cleaning our room. Everything here is so messed up, T attempted to have Chad organize while moving furniture out of the affected rooms and he did not listen, the result is nothing that can be worked with until the walls are painted. Oh well, not my problem and the major part of the work is done, only have the area in front of the door left to lay.

Gotta get gals. Banking, cleaning, and attempting to get the kitchen back to working order.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:20 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,053,142 times
Hey Sandy
would you believe I still have some boxes from the kitchen redo so I am impressed your putting things back together so fast

Well the tree is decorated but the house lights will happen today

I got all of my laundry done plus got the guestroom cleaned I was searching for the plug part of the remote for the tree and went through everything in the guestroom as well as the remaining kitchen redo boxes in the exercise room lol it turns out it was in the drawer of the TV stand in the family room I thought I had already looked there

Designed a couple new forms & count sheets for work

Relaxing night with the kindle
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals