Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2012, 04:36 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,187,753 times

Advertisements

and we will be on our way to TX

I have to check the weather hang on yikes it is going to be close to 80
So I guess I will be packing summer type clothes
Well they do take up less space in the suitcase

Meeting our friends for breakfast then my sister wants to meet me at Costoc

She doesn't have a card but I do
Hmmm don't they sell mattresses

If it isn't another drab rainy day hubby may finally get the rest of the lights up

I have to start copying files on to the store computer that I will be needing while I am out there

The file share application we upgraded to is one of the best things I did

Not sure what else is on the books for today but hey surprises are a good thing

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2012, 07:57 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,570,498 times
Morning all. It's rainy here and 54 degrees! It IS December, right?

Happy belated birthday to your hubby, Karla.

Don't know what's on the agenda here, mh went to breakfast with his bud on the other side of town, well, out by the marina where there boats are. He/we started to put a new fence post in yesterday, ran into a problem with the holes--it's a split rail--so by the time he got it taken care of it was dark out. Now, that hole he dug is probably full of water!! Man, I hope not.

Gotta scoot. Wish I was going to Texas with you, Karla, but it really sucks that you won't have time to do anything fun. Maybe you need an assistant. If you do, and you start taking application, let me know!

Have a good day, if you can.

Old 12-02-2012, 11:19 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,239,864 times
Afternoon!

Late posting today. Lots to do but the house has some festive air about it being as the girls decorated the tree yesterday. Morgan went into a meltdown because the tree is T's fake one, but her house is tore apart and won't be back into order for a couple of weeks. Painting still needs to be done and the floor board needs to be bought and put in. Anyone interested in the floor board installation, no pay but food, boarding, and lots of fun

Gotta get. Cleaning is needing to be done, and the little one's are out of the house so that is the time to get it done.

Connie, we are having that warmer weather also. I thought it would be turning cooler tomorrow but glimpsed at the local internet channel and it said something about 50's tomorrow also. Man when we get hit this year I have a feeling it will be bad

Old 12-03-2012, 03:52 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,187,753 times
Morning ladies

Well it was so nice out and my sister was running behind so I decided to get some yardwork done
I weeded the back beds and mowed the lawn. I think this may be the last mow of the year.

Headed to Costco around 1 my sister got a great deal on a live tree $27 for a 8'

Hubby had the games on and I did some reading

Today the crazy starts getting everything done so we can leave tomorrow
lol nothing like waiting for the last minute
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals