Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2012, 03:47 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

I got up to go to the bathroom at 2:45 and the dogs decided ooo mom is up so are we
and wow it is quite cold out there
So I have been up now for 3 hours lol I should of wrapped gifts

We are meeting our friends this morning then I have to stop at Sams for rolls for Tuesday I am bringing them & mashed potatoes

I think there is one more thing I have to bring but it has slipped my mind gonna have to call my sister and ask

We decided that MIL doesn't have enough room for 2 camellias so we are only giving her one

What a shame I guess I am going to have to keep one

The countdown has started I am getting very excited

What are you all up to today
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2012, 07:22 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,265,595 times
Gee, Karla...so sorry you need to keep that Camellia. You're such a good DIL to sacrifice for your MIL that way.

Will be packing up cookies and washing the floor after yesterday's flour, sugar and white choc. explosions. Then I'll deliver the cookies. Hubby is off shopping (again) with a list of stores I like and my sizes. It's hard because sometimes I wear a 6 or 8 bottom or a med. or large top. It all depends on the fit. LOL... I wrote out that I want a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt Jeans, Amanada style, size 6 short in one of several color choices and you can find them in the petite section of Bealls. I even gave him the flyer that showed they're on sale and he can even get a coupon for $$ off, depending on how much he spends.

I'll let you know how that works out.

Old 12-23-2012, 11:37 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Lol, hopefully he will ask a sales associate for help Pattie! I got a lot of that last year, I must have the "look".

Done shopping besides a bottle of wine. The girls still need their slippers (the things that look like boots but are really slippers), but I refuse to go to the mall. I told Tricia I would take them after Christmas, but she is he$$ bent on them being under the tree. Oh well I will pay her if she is brave enough to go to Younkers at the big mall today.

I have the groceries bought, cookies made, I need to prep and begin the bread but I am tired. I may just frost the cookies, and take a small nap, nothing wrong with that

Bob is steam cleaning the living room, he won't let Kayci get on the carpet unless he does this (God bless two very special little doggies). He knows all of the kids will be all over that floor on Tuesday, so it is actually for all of them.

Gotta get. Cookies to frost...........

Old 12-24-2012, 05:11 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Morning ladies
Well I got a good chunk of stuff done yesterday
Hubby gifts are done

I don't think he has ever bought me clothes I have to try on because like Pattie different things fit in different sizes

It warmed up nicely

I need to get our carpets done after the holiday's I love steaming cleaning but they have such good special out that its a 1 hr vs 4 hours the 1 hr wins
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals