Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2012, 05:42 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Wow I can't believe how fast this year went

It was an adventure filled year for all of us

I have to do payroll today but won't close out the year till Wednesday

I think we are going to grill tonight that way we don't have to dodge the idiots that go out drinking & driving

ok don't laugh but I am either getting a sore throat or I burned my throat when I was testing a piece of cooked potato that was really really hot Yeah D/A move if it is the latter

What ever you all do tonight may your New Years come in with lots of love & fun
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2012, 06:24 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Morning ladies!

Got back quite late last night, and then stayed up even later drinking a couple of glasses of wine and listening to T give me the low down about things going on around here. Sigh, she does not deserve anything bad happening to her, but the x is being a jerk again. Then there was drama with Nick and Becka, between my stories of my brother and wife, and her telling me what went on she was in tears most of the 2 hours we were talking. All I can say is it is a good thing MOM is back in town!

My brother is not going to make it much longer, he did know we were there and actually had a good day on Saturday. He refused to nap because he said he did not want to miss anytime with us. Yesterday was a different story, he knew we were leaving but his body is shutting down fast. We called his daughter and told her to get back there, and really hated leaving. Sorry, I should not post this for all of you to read, it is just very hard right now, he is only 65 years old.

I have lots of laundry to do, our room to clean, and some Christmas presents to put up of Kayci's. Lol, Bob babysat the other night for her, that is another story for another day that will put a smile on your faces

Happy New Year all, I missed all of you. Stay safe tonight (yes I know all of us are staying home, but still......).

Old 12-31-2012, 07:49 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
I'm glad you got to go and say good bye, Sandy. It's hard to see someone you love going through that.

Don't know what's up here yet, but it's not as biting cold as yesterday, heck it's already 30!

Gotta go.

Old 12-31-2012, 08:17 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Sandy, don't you worry. We're not just fair weather friends, you know. I'm sorry this is happening; it must be very hard. I hope I don't have to see my sisters go first.

Today is Put Away Christmas Day. I've already got a lot of stuff done - changed the bedding, took off the Christmas quilt, picked up a bunch of stuff, load #3 is in the machine, etc. I decided to take a quick break between that stuff and starting the tree so here I am! This year shouldn't be bad putting everything away, since we didn't put much up inside, what with Len's dad passing right after T'giving. You can usually tell how good/bad Christmas was by how soon I take down the tree. One year I took it down on the 26th! I really would like to leave it up a little longer, but Len said something the other day about it not feeling like Christmas this year, so down it comes. I'll be glad not to be squeezing in between things to get around the sitting room. I think Storm will miss her big green toy, tho.

OK, off to say hi to OOH, then back to work.

I hope you all have a safe and wonderful NYE. Love ya, girls.

Old 01-01-2013, 06:04 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times
Sandy ((hugs)) I know how tough it is especially during the holidays but as the others said I am so glad you got to see him
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals