Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2013, 06:01 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

the weather folks said cold front but its going to be 60 the next 2 days thats cool not cold in my book

I looked at the long term forecast I do not see any really cold weather. We need 1 or 2 freezes to control the pests and so I will have a peach crop.
These winter temps remind me of the first year I lived down here

I have payroll today and then a run to the post office lol I forgot there was no mail yesterday and kept checking the mailbox.

I got a email from the woman I teach with the school has changed our schedule our 1st class is at 10 then we have a 45 min break then the next 2 classes
I am going to give it a try, but it takes up a weird chunk of the work day.

I think I over did it yesterday I felt yucky last night I forget the zpack still has 4 days of bug killing to go lol

Whats going on in your worlds
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2013, 07:39 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,256,282 times
Ouch! Oo! Ow! Oh!

My body hurts.

Mostly back, legs, hips and shoulders. But it'll go away...eventually. Soon, I hope. Maybe the aches will take the headache away.

Still did my 4 mile walk this a.m., but no intervals.

Karla, that does sound like it takes a big chunk out of your day. Any luck on the funding?

Progress is happening in the den, but it's going to be a long process, I think.

CYL

Old 01-22-2013, 12:51 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
I am still sore from whatever hit me last week, but still don't know what it was.

The boat show was not as eventful as last year. But, I did buy a beautiful handmade ruffly/lacy scarf. Saw this woman sitting there knitting in one of the display areas--wish I could remember what so I knew how to contact her--anyway, I thought hmm...knitting at a boat show?? Then I saw these scarves hanging nearby and wow-stunning! Bought one to match my new red coat, I love it!

It's bone-chilling cold here, Evey and Sue are getting the same thing, Sandy? Are you too? I saw something about lake effect snow up that way. Guess we're going to have a winter after all.

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 01-22-2013 at 01:16 PM..

Old 01-22-2013, 05:02 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,220,186 times
Yeppers Connie, bone chilling up here. My car this morning registered the temperature at -5 (that was the air temperature) add wind chill and it was -15. Yuck too cold for me. Lake effect, yes, and add that to the cold temperatures and the roads are horrible. It took me 55 minutes to get 15 miles to work this morning, the worse was the downtown area (which I have only a few options to get to our office. I spent 20 minutes trying to get to the office once I got within 1 mile from work. Horrible! Sigh, and I still feel like ranting because I hate cold!

No exercise, but I am guessing I froze a few inches off this morning
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals