Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-29-2013, 06:58 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times

Advertisements

Good morning
Just got back from walking with a few woggs thrown in.

did 2 loops this time

I really think this exercise first is going to work.

I am hoping to get started earlier it was a little toasty at the end lola thought so too

Its payroll day so going to hit the shower then get payroll entered

We have to stop the the woodstore hubby made a bowl to enter in the "superbowl" they are having. you get to enter one bowl or vessel. he posted a picture of the bow he made on his FB page

Not sure what else the day will hold

What are you all up to ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2013, 08:53 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,526,885 times
Was it light out yet? I know you're an early bird.

Maybe I'll try a quickie in the morning, too, just to get it out of the way, instead of procrastinating until it is too late. I wanted to do one from the laptop yesterday, but it wouldn't load and play right, it was just lagging--I'm sure there's a techno word for it, but oh well.

Have a good one.

Well, I did it! Did the DA walking workout with weights. TA DA!

Last edited by fuzzymystic; 01-29-2013 at 10:05 AM..

Old 01-29-2013, 12:02 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Good morning!

Well, I walked this a.m. - did about 2 miles. Had to be at Marge's by 7:30, so I couldn't do what I usually would on a Tuesday.

Got my strength training in with Marge today. She was not very cooperative when Daisy came by to give her a bath. I can't blame her, tho. When I see her face, I'm sure she is humiliated by having someone else taking care of her that way and another person in the room, watching. I try to give her as much space and dignity as possible and to distract her from what's going on.

The good news? I've lost 3 lbs. since returning from the cruise. 1 more and I'll be where I was before I left.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:51 PM

17,833 posts, read 33,106,019 times
Connie I am not as early a bird as I use to be

I don't get up until 6:30 I have been heading out around 8 but I really want to try for 7 It's pretty light by then

Pattie I can't imagine how hard it is for Marge. Is she able to do any part of the bathing herself?

I took hiroko to the eye dr this afternoon she needs cataract surgery on her left eye, she had the right one done 10 years ago. The Dr said it will really improve her vision especially when driving

It is toasty out there about 80 I am really trying not to have to turn the AC on

Old 01-29-2013, 05:04 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,219,750 times
Evening ladies. Like usual this is a work day so no exercise, but yesterday I did DA.

We hit high 50's today, thunderstorms rolling through and snow is gone. Tomorrow will be interesting to say the least. Rain and storms blowing through (we have had thunder and lightening also, even when the snow was still on the ground). Then temperatures will begin dropping late tomorrow and the rain will turn into another snow/ice event. Man I don't mind snow but the ice gets to me!

Still no baby, false labor is what they call it.......I don't get that I never had anything like that Anyway good thing is she will pick her induction date this Thursday, so probably the week of the 8th I'm thinking, hopefully nothing later this is the daughter who had 11lb 2oz Austin Ouch!

Bob is feeling better but still sticking close to bed when he is not working. This stomach flu thing hit him hard, but then again he does get winteritis.......lol, he hates being stuck in the house in the winter.

Gotta get. Have a good one all.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:08 PM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,255,021 times
Hey, Sandy! Missed ya, girl.

Karla, Marge isn't able to wash herself. It's so sad to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals