Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-18-2013, 05:43 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times

Advertisements

Its 33 out there and with no wind everything is covered with frost

I am hoping between yesterday & today there will be enough chill hours so I will get peaches on the tree this year

Heading into the exercise room in a bit
I have to take hiroko to the eye Dr at 11
Then home to close out last week

It was a very busy weekend in TX they had that b-ball game

I am going to try and go see one of the condos that is down the street that we think will work for MIL

What are you all up to today?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-18-2013, 09:38 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Wow, you guys don't mess around! Even if she's not that old, it'll be nice knowing that she is close, just in case.

I need a massage or a muscle relaxer. My whole left shoulder, neck and head are sore. Or, maybe I need to lighten the load in my purse--OR build up my shoulders. But my left shoulder creeps up on me all the time, and that is the side that the TMJ issues are on.

I hear chain saws up the road, someone is taking down a tree, I think. There is still a house around the corner from us that has 2 full-grown trees laying against it since that huge windstorm last July 5th. No one can be living in it, and it is a really nice house--all things considered. Wonder what they are going to do.

Anyway, I am going to do some kind of workout, even if it's a short one. Be back to report.

Have a good one.

Old 02-18-2013, 04:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,527,800 times
Well, I did a 20 minute level 2 fitness one from Be-fit. It had a lot of different exercises that you did for a minute--groups of three different ones, then a 30 or 45 second break, three sets then a good stretching thing at the end. Pretty intense! No weights, just bodyweight.

I liked it, but it was hard.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:53 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,107,768 times
Connie I remember having pain in my neck area when my shoulder was bad
I also find that I catch myself "guarding" (holding my shoulders up)

Well the condo up the street has a contract but it seems that hiroko was very helpful while on our way tot he eye dr I told her about wanting to move MIL she said that there is a condo next door to friends of hers about 5 mins away
We stopped after the Dr and the woman said that one is under contract but she thinks they have a couple more and gave me the number of the property manager so I can call him today

By the time I got back it was later than I expected
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals