U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-13-2013, 07:14 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,488,139 times

Advertisements

I think we are planting in the school garden today
It is a tad chilly out there so who knows

I did pick up a couple packs of those cheap garden gloves from HD 6prs for $5
that way we have them for when the kids weed

I may stop at Costco on the way home to see what other big pots they have

Then home to do some exercising

What are you all up to ?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2013, 10:31 AM

12,983 posts, read 13,681,250 times
Planting already? Yes, I suppose the danger of frost is past down there.

Well, Billy's Hawaiin trip ends today. The time sure seemed to fly by. Can't wait to talk to him about it.

Mh had a tooth pulled yesterday, and a temporary crown put on one, too. Temporary is right, I wonder how many nights of his grotesque teeth grinding it'll take to knock that out.

I tried some exercises with my exercise band yesterday, seemed pretty good. And I found this butt exercise called the Bulgarian split squat where you pur your back foot up on a chair/step/something elevated and your other leg is out in front far enough to do a good dip. You hold weights and 'squat' several times, then switch, and then do it again. That looks like a really good one.

Be back later.

Old 03-13-2013, 05:35 PM

12,983 posts, read 13,681,250 times
Here's a project from Home Depot's site.
They have tons of info on there, really cool stuff. I bet you could use a tomato cage instead of the fencing.

How To Make a Flower Tower - The Home Depot - YouTube

Old 03-14-2013, 06:50 AM

17,833 posts, read 31,488,139 times
I want a flower tower !!!!! I think using the tomato cage would give you more of a pyramid look
We are past petunia time but I bet I can find some others that would work
I have a new weekend project !!!

We did tons of planting at school today. flowers for the butterfly garden
Beans,squash lettuce radishes in the veggie beds

It just makes my heart happy to see the excitement the kids have while planting
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals