Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2013, 05:57 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times

Advertisements

Checks are written and just need to go in the mailbox

We are meeting some of hubby co-workers for dinner tonight and I have to take hiroko for her final follow up from the cateract surgery this afternoon

It was only 38 when hubby got up and a little frosty on the roof & cars

I want to go out later this morning and plant the petunias I got yesterday in my big pots st the "spill"

Will probably hit the treadmill before getting ready to take hiroko
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2013, 09:31 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
So far, just laudry here, but boy, there's a mountain of it. I don't understand how 2 people can have so much laundry.

I definitely need to do some kind of workout today. Maybe that will energize me.

Have fun with your petunias, Karla. I love wave petunias. Can't wait until it's a little warmer.

Old 03-15-2013, 10:39 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,919 times
Put me in the list of people who love petunias! I used to love the fact that people in AL used them in the winter time for color! Lol, in MI we are lucky to have them in May!

I have done my DA cardio workout and am ready to take a walk when Bob gets back from his job fair. He is doing really great with a 5 mile walk everyday, although that may be put to test tomorrow, supposed to snow tonight.

He went to the doctor for the "real" diagnosis of tendonitis. Lol, they gave him a prescription for a elbow wrap (he just bought one on Monday), and gave him a prescription for some type of antiflammatory. After reading the side effects he is taking extra strength motrin. Geeze some of these drugs they come up with and the side effects are just horrible!

He called Nashville and declined to fly down for an interview. I know, kinda opposite of what we were talking but quite honestly we do not want to move again, and we would have to use all of our savings just to move, and nothing guarantees that he would like it, or that they would like him. His friend that just moved there said it was great, but this guy has a way of twisting the truth. So we are going to push ahead doing what we do. I have to admit a small part of me is bummed we came to this decision, but just a small part.

Enough, I do need to do some cleaning. I am also reading a new book, so lots to do so I better get.

Hope you both have a good day!

Old 03-15-2013, 10:51 AM

12,981 posts, read 14,535,447 times
I'm reading a new book too! Well, new to me, new author, too and I like it. I think it's his first novel. It's a crime/suspense one called Old City Hall by Robert Rotenberg.

Hopefully something turns up quick for you guys, Sandy. And, I hear you about the side effects!

Old 03-16-2013, 06:56 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,122,669 times
Hi ladies

I picked up 2 wave petunias I now have to find then a shady home

Dinner was more fun than I expected we did a lot of laughing

Sandy It's a tough call with the moving especially since you guys seem so happy being by the kids
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals