Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2013, 06:19 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times

Advertisements

Good morning

I can not believe how my schedule has reversed I am stay up till almost midnight and sleeping till 7:30

Heading to school today Not sure what the class plan is

After I am stopping by the accountants to p/u the finished taxes

oh lol I have to find on of those stress balls squeezing it will help get the range of motion back for my hand

I guess I can go to the $ store during the lunch break at school

What are you all up to
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2013, 02:10 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,532,742 times
Not surprisingly, the dentist didn't know what the *&%^ is up with my tongue either. Think I'm gonna start saving up for a head transplant.

Last night, I installed Skype and Skyped with Billy! What a treat. I wanted the cat that lives with Billy to 'meet' Mystic--just to see what they would do. What partypoopers. Oh well, I got to see his house, anyway. But, he has to be out by the 22nd. His roommate is getting deployed to Afghanistan shortly, his other roommate is already over there, and it's her cat. I guess some of her other friends down there are going to get the cat to take care of.

So, Sandy, visiting via Skype is a great way to be almost face-to-face. It will help you keep in touch with everyone. I can't tell you how much it cheered me up.

Today I did that killer housewives upper body workout that I did a while back. It is very challenging. I can really feel it.

Have a good day, all. Hope you found a squeezy ball, Karla. I need to hit a dollar store too, look for feather dusters. Those things don't last forever--mine are moulting!

Old 04-11-2013, 05:29 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,116,442 times
Morning Connie
Skye sounds fun
Since the dentist had no idea did he at least have a suggestion ? Or is the ENT next? I keep thinking if it is a growth maybe a dermatologist.

School was fun the kids were "busy" lol

Stopped by to get taxes Yay refunds all around
Got home had some phone calls lol it seems 4 people all decided to call at once
Forgot to put the ham in the oven so we went to bonos
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals